#1 markdombroski OFFLINE  

markdombroski

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6157
  • 196 Thanks
  • 432 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 12:38 PM

Hi There, I am looking for a Parts Guide and Service Manual for my Wheel Horse GT14.  

Does anyone have PDF version that they wouldn't mind sharing with me?  I currently have the Operators manual.

Regards,

- Mark

#2 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 03:46 PM

Think there's one on this site maybe? The parts book isn't much. Two big fold-out pages, one drawing and a Huge List to look at. Almost hard to use. I have one that I believe I got from epay. Search for Wheelhorse gt14 gets you just those parts and manuals are usually on last page. I also got one in pdf to pring from somewhere, was thinking here, but might have been from Red Square, the WH owner's group?  There is also some new Wheelhorse Manuals groups on Yahoo, just starting. ONe is for 69 vintage and found another for 73.  Mine's a 69. there's separate mans for 3pt. hitch and the mowers too. If no one comes up with something, I'll try to get back and give better addresses if I can.

• markdombroski said thank you

#3 markdombroski OFFLINE  

markdombroski

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6157
  • 196 Thanks
  • 432 posts

Posted May 23, 2013 - 09:06 AM

Think there's one on this site maybe? The parts book isn't much. Two big fold-out pages, one drawing and a Huge List to look at. Almost hard to use. I have one that I believe I got from epay. Search for Wheelhorse gt14 gets you just those parts and manuals are usually on last page. I also got one in pdf to pring from somewhere, was thinking here, but might have been from Red Square, the WH owner's group?  There is also some new Wheelhorse Manuals groups on Yahoo, just starting. ONe is for 69 vintage and found another for 73.  Mine's a 69. there's separate mans for 3pt. hitch and the mowers too. If no one comes up with something, I'll try to get back and give better addresses if I can.

Thank you for the broad range of suggestions.  I will continue my quest for documentation  :hitting_self_roller:

#4 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted May 25, 2013 - 12:11 AM

Looked on epay couple days ago and fella has both owner's and Parts manuals for $7 each. There you go. More offers of same for diff prices there to.

#5 GWest OFFLINE  

GWest

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 130
  • 450 Thanks
  • 408 posts

Posted May 25, 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hi There, I am looking for a Parts Guide and Service Manual for my Wheel Horse GT14.  

Does anyone have PDF version that they wouldn't mind sharing with me?  I currently have the Operators manual.

Regards,

- Mark

Not aware of any service manual for the tractor. There was a service manual covering the B, C and D-Series in 1978-79 that pertains to many models.

What is your model and serial number off the ID plate? Will look to see what applies.

See 9 of the 10 models between 1969 and 1973. The one missing is 1973 model 1-0502-8

https://lookup3.toro...fm?xCaller=Toro

Type in GT-14 with a dash.

Garry

#6 glenn27 OFFLINE  

glenn27
  • Member No: 9309
  • 18 Thanks
  • 38 posts

Posted June 24, 2013 - 02:32 PM

You ned the exact model number off the tractor, as the 1969 (model 7-4771) or close, was different than the later ones.

Just finished working on one of my '69's and parts are getting harder to find.  TORO no longer offers any parrts diagrams, except the tranny on their website. :(

glenn