#17 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,756 Thanks
  • 8,924 posts

Posted October 26, 2012 - 09:59 PM

I went to the trouble of making a JibJab video yesterday that had George, Maynard, KennyP, Will, and Brian's mugs pasted into characters set to 'Monster Mash'. Got it done, and then was told I had to join and pay to copy the link to let others view it. Not like the 'Elf Yourself' one they put out at Christmas that's free. So no video for you! Although, KennyP and Will have got some pretty funky dance moves, you should of seen them........

BTW, George? Your mug shot you posted in the member pic thread is too small. You ended up being half a head in Dr. Frankenstein's facial area. Fix that before Christmas, would ya? NJKen can tell ya, he got to be in a dancing elf video last year. Loads of fun for the masses.
  • KennyP said thank you

#18 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,518 Thanks
  • 39,736 posts

Posted October 26, 2012 - 11:21 PM

I went to the trouble of making a JibJab video yesterday that had George, Maynard, KennyP, Will, and Brian's mugs pasted into characters set to 'Monster Mash'. Got it done, and then was told I had to join and pay to copy the link to let others view it. Not like the 'Elf Yourself' one they put out at Christmas that's free. So no video for you! Although, KennyP and Will have got some pretty funky dance moves, you should of seen them........

BTW, George? Your mug shot you posted in the member pic thread is too small. You ended up being half a head in Dr. Frankenstein's facial area. Fix that before Christmas, would ya? NJKen can tell ya, he got to be in a dancing elf video last year. Loads of fun for the masses.

This sounds interesting!

#19 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 04:24 AM

Cool,would like to have seen that one. :thumbs:

Edited by mjodrey, October 28, 2012 - 04:20 AM.

#20 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted October 28, 2012 - 04:17 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#21 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,334 Thanks
  • 28,642 posts

Posted October 31, 2012 - 07:15 AM

Happy Halloween everybody.

#22 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,518 Thanks
  • 39,736 posts

Posted October 31, 2012 - 07:51 AM

I :ditto: that! Not a big thing at this house, just another day. But, I know a lot of you folks with little ones will be busy!

#23 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted October 31, 2012 - 01:27 PM

Posted Image