23 replies to this topic

#16 HALFSCALE OFFLINE  

HALFSCALE

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4343
  • 413 Thanks
  • 485 posts

Posted August 07, 2011 - 10:09 PM

Do you think they are coming to the lagc show in dover?, i would love to have more customs show up.
If the guys i contacted show up ,there will be some really unique stuff there!

#17 grnspot110 ONLINE  

grnspot110

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 829
  • 3,292 Thanks
  • 2,396 posts

Posted August 08, 2011 - 04:21 PM

This pair is displayed at our area shows. Built from scratch, by a retired pipe fitter (seated in 2nd pic), he also has a scale steam engine that he built.

There are some really good craftsmen out there! ~~ grnspot

Attached Thumbnails

• Tractor shows 2007 024.jpg
  • Tractor shows 2007 018 - Copy.jpg

Edited by grnspot110, April 08, 2015 - 09:18 PM.

• IHCubGuy, Cvans, Leonard VanCamp and 1 other said thanks

#18 KennyP OFFLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,523 Thanks
  • 39,742 posts

Posted August 08, 2011 - 05:21 PM

Grnspot, those are great looking tractors. Thanks for posting the pics.

#19 Cvans ONLINE  

Cvans

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 4,522 Thanks
  • 5,033 posts

Posted August 08, 2011 - 07:12 PM

Amazing the talent that is out there. Some of these guys when you visit with them have had no formal training with machine tools.

#20 rkindschy OFFLINE  

rkindschy
  • Member No: 69330
  • 2 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted April 08, 2015 - 07:41 PM

Hello, The f-20 that is featured here is the same tractor that I now own. I also own the John Deere mini tractor that the same man built. There is a plow that goes with the f-20. The reason I am writing on this post is to tell you we are going to sell both of them this spring. Included in the sale will be the original blueprints for these mini tractors. They are one of a kind. If interested please contact me and I will send some upcoming pictures, Thanks. Randy rkindschy at gmail dot com

• Cvans said thank you

#21 IHCubGuy ONLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3438
  • 1,361 Thanks
  • 1,476 posts

Posted April 09, 2015 - 03:59 AM

This pair is displayed at our area shows. Built from scratch, by a retired pipe fitter (seated in 2nd pic), he also has a scale steam engine that he built.

There are some really good craftsmen out there! ~~ grnspot

Thar F20 looks like the one that I saw at Red Power Roundup in Mt Pleasant Iowa in 2004.  If I remember correctly the entire thing is hand built including the engine and it is fully functional.  I have pictures of it somewhere I should post.

#22 grnspot110 ONLINE  

grnspot110

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 829
  • 3,292 Thanks
  • 2,396 posts

Posted April 09, 2015 - 06:16 AM

Thar F20 looks like the one that I saw at Red Power Roundup in Mt Pleasant Iowa in 2004.  If I remember correctly the entire thing is hand built including the engine and it is fully functional.  I have pictures of it somewhere I should post.

It probably is, he hits many of the shows in the north half of MO & I'm sure he's been to Mt Pleasant.  He lives in the KC area.

• IHCubGuy said thank you

#23 icecream4070 OFFLINE  

icecream4070
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 47309
  • 61 Thanks
  • 103 posts

Posted April 09, 2015 - 05:51 PM

Hello, The f-20 that is featured here is the same tractor that I now own. I also own the John Deere mini tractor that the same man built. There is a plow that goes with the f-20. The reason I am writing on this post is to tell you we are going to sell both of them this spring. Included in the sale will be the original blueprints for these mini tractors. They are one of a kind. If interested please contact me and I will send some upcoming pictures, Thanks. Randy rkindschy at gmail dot com

Do you know how much you will be asking for your mini tractors?
  • rkindschy said thank you

#24 rkindschy OFFLINE  

rkindschy
  • Member No: 69330
  • 2 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted April 09, 2015 - 06:57 PM

Yes, They are for sale for 3500 each. That is what the man that built them was asking and was paid. I hate to split them up. I think they are one of the neatest things I have ever seen but they should be with someone that will show them off more as when people see them they all just smile and ask a lot of questions. This is the only place I have put them up for sale at so far as I would want them to go to someone that appreciates what they really are as the person that built them put many many years into building them. Thank you for inquiring. Randy
  • Cvans said thank you