• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 crokit OFFLINE  

crokit
  • Member No: 31952
  • 11 Thanks
  • 30 posts

Posted May 11, 2013 - 05:38 PM

As some of you might know, I recently joined the community when I picked up my MF 10.Finally got it dialed in.  What a great little machine.  Drawback on my purchase is it was tractor only; no implements.  Now I'm in the market for a mower deck and mechanics to make it work. Tractor did not come with left side lever etc. In fact, what DO I NEED ??

Is there someone out this way-Southern Tier of NY- that sells what I'm looking for?  For those unfamiliar, southerntier of NY is roughly Hornell to  Binghamton, Ithaca to Elmira.  Thanks in advance for any help!!

• boyscout862 said thank you

#2 collinmf12 OFFLINE  

collinmf12
  • Member No: 10011
  • 114 Thanks
  • 197 posts

Posted May 11, 2013 - 07:12 PM

all you need is the mounting brackets that pins on to the fram and they usally come with deck. you will need a belt that goes down from your drive pully to your two other pulleys below. The implement drive clutch is on the right to engage the mower deck. As of selling mowers you can look on ebay. GOOD LUCK!!

• crokit said thank you

#3 Amigatec OFFLINE  

Amigatec

Collector of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5899
  • 2,023 Thanks
  • 3,172 posts

Posted May 11, 2013 - 07:27 PM

There are at least 2 types of mower deck mounts used on these.
  • crokit said thank you

#4 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,795 Thanks
  • 7,542 posts

Posted May 11, 2013 - 08:09 PM

Check the manuals here that you can download for free. Then check with our sponsors. Check Ebay, Craigslist, Freecycle, and your local papers. You may have to wait awhile unless you are willing to spend a bunch. There are attachments around that are semi- universal. If your lawn is flat look at a gang mower set. Good Luck, Rick

• crokit said thank you

#5 101 senior OFFLINE  

101 senior

• Member No: 1393
  • 180 Thanks
  • 328 posts

Posted May 12, 2013 - 06:44 AM

Paul Jacksons small engines in Seneca Falls, NY should have what you need. He has a web sight.

• crokit said thank you