• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • Member No: 10315
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted May 07, 2013 - 09:02 PM

I just bought an EK-7 in order to get a 32" mower deck for my EK-10.  (I know, it's a long story...)  So, I'm looking to sell the EK-7 parts tractor that I ended up with.  Looking to get around $50-$75 for the tractor as it is, but make me an offer on it.  I just want it gone as I have no use for it really.  I'm sure it has some decent parts on it still, although it does need a lot of work to restore it.  Would make a good parts tractor to another EK-7 collector though.  I also have a spare Wisconsin S-7D engine that I'd be willing to throw in with it if I can get around the $75-$100 range for it.  I know it is rough though, so I'm not looking to get crazy money for it.  The spare engine seems to be missing parts for the carb, but is otherwise complete.  Make me an offer on all of it.  I have some pics of the EK-7 below  and pics of the spare S-7D engine to come soon.  It is located in Albany, NY.  Come pick it up or I can haul it to you for mileage reimbursement.  Here are the pics:

EK-7-05062013_06.jpg

EK-7-05062013_07.jpg

EK-7-05062013_08.jpg

EK-7-05062013_09.jpg

EK-7-05062013_10.jpg

EK-7-05062013_11.jpg

EK-7-05062013_12.jpg

You can PM me or respond to this post for more info if you're interested in buying it.  I really just want it gone to a good home to clear up some space.  Thanks!

#2 Littledeere ONLINE  

Littledeere

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2778
  • 1,545 Thanks
  • 1,443 posts

Posted May 07, 2013 - 09:50 PM

Wish you were closer I could use the pulleys

#3 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • Member No: 10315
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted June 09, 2016 - 12:28 PM

Bump.jpg

I figured I should bump this thread back up to the top to see if I can get some fresh eyes on it and generate any interest in this.  This tractor is still sitting in my back yard taking up space, along with several other pieces of yard equipment and parts.  I'd like to sell it soon to clear up some space.  If necessary, I will post some current pictures of it since the pictures above were from over 3 years ago now and it has been sitting outside.  The tires are all flat on it now as they don't hold air.  However, they will pump up long enough to help roll this thing to load it.  Please PM me if you are interested in buying it and what you'd be willing to offer me for it.

I suppose worst case if I can't sell it as a whole parts machine to anyone who wants it, I can bring it inside the garage, soak the whole tractor in WD-40, and start disassembling it to part it out piece by piece if I have to.  That just seems like a lot more work than I have time for right now.

I also have a spare tube frame snowcaster sitting in my back yard as well that is basically for parts only.  It is missing the mounting brackets to mount the thing onto the tractor as well as the chute crank handle to turn the discharge chute.  It is otherwise complete and still has a lot of good parts on it, including the gearbox, drive chain, auger, and housing.  Looking to get rid of all of my spare Bolens parts tractors and things that I really have no use for.  Make me an offer on any of it!  Thanks!

Edited by MailmAn, June 09, 2016 - 12:29 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale, bolens, estate keeper, ek-7