64 replies to this topic

#61 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9454
  • 1,149 Thanks
  • 1,691 posts

Posted May 08, 2013 - 07:33 AM

We send condolences and most sincere sympathy in the loss of Dale Staggs. To Cheryl, DJ, family and numerous friends near and far.

The news hit close to the core and I couldn't find clarity to post anything since. I cannot say that I knew Dale well at all but the illness that claimed him is a nightmarish creature to which I truly hope a cure is found. It affects too many in this age of technology. Maybe, in some way GTtalk  could be active in events to promote cure, treatment, support, fundraisers...Something..and perhaps in memory of Dale for starters. 

I'm impressed by all the kind words expressed by the caring members here and pray for Cheryl and Dj to find comfort and reflect on the best of Dale, that they grow strong together inspite of this loss. Celebrate life, each moment is precious.

• dstaggs, bhts, Texas Deere and Horse and 2 others have said thanks

#62 oldtimer OFFLINE  

• Member No: 10588
  • 374 Thanks
  • 339 posts

Posted May 09, 2013 - 07:49 AM

I've been remiss in checking  a lot  of stuff here on GTT.  SO sorry to  read this notice.  I know  that it might sound like a cliche to say that at least his suffering is over, but it is true.  I've experienced losses like this and  just want to offer my condolences to Cheryl and DJ and all concerned and wish them the very best at this time.  God Bless.

• dstaggs, Texas Deere and Horse, johndeereelfman and 1 other said thanks

#63 Team_Green OFFLINE  

• Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted May 09, 2013 - 03:53 PM

Cheryl and family, from our house to yours we are sorry for your loss. I hope there is some peace in your heart that Dale is no longer in pain. May he rest in peace and you have peace in your heart.

• Texas Deere and Horse, johndeereelfman and WNYTractorTinkerer have said thanks

#64 maggiewaggie OFFLINE  

• Member No: 33136
  • 34 Thanks
  • 36 posts

Posted May 11, 2013 - 07:39 PM

It is obvious that Dale had many friends on this site who cared about and respected him. What more can any man ask. RIP Dale
  • olcowhand, Texas Deere and Horse and johndeereelfman have said thanks

#65 C130A Flight Engineer OFFLINE  

C130A Flight Engineer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 3333
  • 175 Thanks
  • 146 posts

Posted June 05, 2013 - 09:16 PM

I had given my tractor hobby a rest due to the commitments of my business.  I just found out tonight about Dales passing from others in the chat room. I spent many evenings in the chat room laughing it up with Dale.  This is really painful and I wish I had been more diligent in keeping up with him.  He was a good guy and had a great sense of humor.  Many chat sessions about what his wife cooked for dinner and always something special for desert.

I'll miss you Dale, RIP my friend.

• MH81, johndeereelfman and Newpaws493 have said thanks