• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 oldtimer OFFLINE  

oldtimer
  • Member No: 10588
  • 374 Thanks
  • 339 posts

Posted April 24, 2013 - 01:21 PM

Would never know this morning that anything happened yesterday.  Other than scratch marks, nothing physical to remind me.   :thumbs:

Would youlike us to remind you every day !?  :D   Seriously I'm glad that you're alright.  If that'd been me I'd be in a cast now.     

• olcowhand and larryd have said thanks

#32 UncleWillie OFFLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,731 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted April 24, 2013 - 01:36 PM

I have done a couple of things and thought I would be sore in the morning and was perfectly fine the next day. Then I will do something simple like bump my hand and wake up the next morning not not be able to move my arm. The human body is an amazing and weird  thing.

• olcowhand, HDWildBill and larryd have said thanks

#33 oldtimer OFFLINE  

oldtimer
  • Member No: 10588
  • 374 Thanks
  • 339 posts

Posted April 25, 2013 - 07:22 AM

I have done a couple of things and thought I would be sore in the morning and was perfectly fine the next day. Then I will do something simple like bump my hand and wake up the next morning not not be able to move my arm. The human body is an amazing and weird  thing.

My body's just weird, not amazing. 

• olcowhand said thank you

#34 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,697 Thanks
  • 8,555 posts

Posted April 25, 2013 - 08:28 AM

Glad you are feeling OK to day Daniel.  I think creating this forum was a great idea and posting things like this is good for the community.  I hope all will post about close calls and mishaps and not be embarrassed about it.  We all do things that later we think "Why did I do that"  or in a moment of inattention boom it gotcha.  All of us can learn from each other and hopefully avoid a serious accident.  Thanks Daniel for Sharing your experience.

• olcowhand said thank you