I dug around in my files and found some pictures of part of the conversion. We started with a "basket CASE" 446. No motor or pump and the rear end was locked up. After Trail rebuilt the rear end it was a matter of deciding where to put the 24 volt motor/pump. We thought about hiding it under the seat. But KISS took over and we put where it was easiest to do the plumbing and electrical. The motor is a little loud but it functions. We need to shake it down some more and change a few things. Replaced the suction hose
and made a pressure hose. Lots of little things to do from here but we got her running!