2 replies to this topic

#1 ErnRemy OFFLINE  

ErnRemy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1300
  • 19 Thanks
  • 148 posts

Posted October 18, 2010 - 08:51 PM

I don't Know if I should have or not but I split up the twins.:confuse: I traded one with no attachments for a big brother, I got a 2055a snapper, a 48" tiller and a snow blower for the 1650. :smilewink: The big brother will get a rebuild this winter, it needs alot of work but what tractor of that age don't. The front pto is rough shape but that is ok because I will not be driving anything off of the output shaft but a pump for the loader I will attempt to build this winter. I am also planning on casting new plastics this winter, I think I will make a mold and cast new out of fiber glass maybe even carbon fiber top layer just for looks. If that works out well I might be in the market to sell some!! again if it works out well I might even do a grill, the 1650's is in great shape and it is very straight forward casting. who knows what I might take on, the winters here are quite long. Also I think I might be looking at selling the tiller, that thing is a bruiser the three point has trouble lifting it according to the specs it weights in at 325 lbs I already have two 42 incher's. I am new to the Onan twins but this one fires up quite well, it seems to fire on one side then the other kicks in, is this normal?? I know it needs a tuneup, does anybody know if an exhaust will swap up from a b48 to a performer 20?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0831.jpg
  • IMG_0836.jpg
  • IMG_0848.jpg
  • IMG_0837.jpg
  • IMG_0849.jpg
  • IMG_0838.jpg
  • IMG_0840.jpg
  • IMG_0839.jpg
  • IMG_0850.jpg
  • IMG_0855.jpg
  • IMG_0851.jpg