• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted April 17, 2013 - 09:25 PM

We used to party a lot at a friends apartment,one of our rules was when someone got up to go get a beer if anyone else yelled beer you had to get them a beer,well one night I got up to get a beer and a friend promptly yelled BEER! Being slightly intoxicated I grabbed him a beer out of the fridge and turned around and threw it at him nailing him upside the head nearly laying him out cold! Needless to say a no throwing beer rule followed shortly after that episode. :bigrofl:

I bet that has happened with 80 percent of beer drinking friends. I bounced one off my buddies head when he wasn't looking (neither was I) i just tossed it in his direction.. cause of that same "beer" rule..   

• LilysDad said thank you

#17 916 hydro OFFLINE  

916 hydro
  • Member No: 10159
  • 114 Thanks
  • 139 posts

Posted April 18, 2013 - 09:23 PM

i was in the bar on dollar beer night once, and a guy had one of those styrofoam carry out food boxes and he said "i will buy anybody a beer if they kiss what ive got in this box" i said open it up, im drinkin pabst, he opened it and there was a skinned lambs head with the eyes still in it... man that free beer was good. im still not real sure why he had that in a bar but he was kind of an odd dude  

• Team_Green and LilysDad have said thanks

#18 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted April 18, 2013 - 09:48 PM

i was in the bar on dollar beer night once, and a guy had one of those styrofoam carry out food boxes and he said "i will buy anybody a beer if they kiss what ive got in this box" i said open it up, im drinkin pabst, he opened it and there was a skinned lambs head with the eyes still in it... man that free beer was good. im still not real sure why he had that in a bar but he was kind of an odd dude  

How many times did you kiss that lambs head.. I would have got drunk off free beers..

#19 cumminsmannow OFFLINE  

cumminsmannow
  • Member No: 11834
  • 100 Thanks
  • 294 posts

Posted April 18, 2013 - 09:57 PM

I went to a bonfire party at a buddies house some 25 miles away from my house with my gf (now wife) driving my 90's cherokee. Fully planning on the gf being sober which she was, so i was deep into a bottle of goodness when my buddy decided to start playing in his sandy yard with his explorer. He got buried and couldnt get out. So being the nice guy i am and to show him up i said i'll get my jeep and pull your butt out. I hooked on to the back of his explorer with the back of my jeep. Tightened up the strap and gave'r. Snapped him right out, then a funny sound and feeling as he threw it back in drive and was roosting sand onto my jeep and stopping both of us. I was stuck pretty much instantly and he was too. So the tug of war/trying to get out commenced. I was cranking the wheel back and forth when i heard a loud pop in the front end then i drove right out. Left him buried in his yard and parked the jeep. Gf drove home and i was too drunk to realize anything. In the morning she told me that the jeep drove like crap on the way home and jerked bad when turning. Sure enough i found that the loud pop was the spider gears snapping and locking the front end like a spool. That she had to drive home 25 miles like that.

#20 916 hydro OFFLINE  

916 hydro
  • 114 Thanks
  • 139 posts

Posted April 18, 2013 - 10:05 PM

How many times did you kiss that lambs head.. I would have got drunk off free beers..

well the deal was only one beer however i dont even kiss my wife like i did that lamb it was kinda wrong

#21 marlboro180 OFFLINE  

marlboro180
  • Member No: 10710
  • 634 Thanks
  • 954 posts

Posted April 18, 2013 - 10:08 PM

Umm, this one time, in Maine, I burned a Saab to the ground, after running it around a motocross track ,through the air , then at speed around a fire visible for 5 miles . Yep, there was a Kubota involved. We wor helmets, and leathers, and that's about all, Sir.

#22 916 hydro OFFLINE  

916 hydro
  • 114 Thanks
  • 139 posts

Posted April 18, 2013 - 10:10 PM

i was drinkin at my buddys house once we decided to go through this mud hole he had down in his feild i had a bronco II well i forgot to lock the hubs in, we were going pretty good and had the front wheels on solid ground when she got stuck. by the time we broke out the b model mack there were 10 trucks and a cockshutt tractor stuck

#23 916 hydro OFFLINE  

916 hydro
  • 114 Thanks
  • 139 posts

Posted April 18, 2013 - 10:15 PM

Umm, this one time, in Maine, I burned a Saab to the ground, after running it around a motocross track ,through the air , then at speed around a fire visible for 5 miles . Yep, there was a Kubota involved. We wor helmets, and leathers, and that's about all, Sir.

i was at a party once and we was runing low on fire wood and the guy hosting the party decided we would simply use his toyota pickup to fuel the fire

#24 marlboro180 OFFLINE  

marlboro180
  • Member No: 10710
  • 634 Thanks
  • 954 posts

Posted April 18, 2013 - 10:18 PM

Yep, that is what happened to that  '73 Saab . THing looked like Nemo, not so much afterwards.

e

#25 pigsitter OFFLINE  

pigsitter

enjoyin the livin part of life!

• Member No: 10704
  • 1,227 Thanks
  • 1,083 posts

Posted April 18, 2013 - 10:49 PM

No clue exactly how this happened but it had to be a hey y'all watch this moment,we were having a party at a buddy's house one night and me and my buddy went into town to round up more party goers when we returned we noticed headlights pointing in an odd direction and upon entering the field where the party was we caught a glimpse of a friends Chrysler Cordoba sitting partially rearend first in the pond,evidently someone had given him the "inspiration" to do some donuts and that's were he ended up. We just wished we had been there to see it happen.

• Team_Green and LilysDad have said thanks