broken2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 85
  • 280 Thanks
  • 425 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 10:35 AM

This plow day is located in Newark NY. If you use the adress 5580 Stuart Ave. Newark, NY 14513 it will bring you to the plowing fields. I spoke with the host/landowner and got his permision to post the event on this site. He was happy to have it posted here and would like to see more gt's at the event. I've been to this plow day a couple of times(didn't make it last year) and had a great time. It is very relaxed and informal, and there is plenty of ground to plow. My father and I will be attending with both farm tractors and GT's, they have seperate areas to plow. Both times I've been there they provided hamburgs and hotdogs for lunch and just had a jar on the table for donations to help with the expense. If it rains or the field is to wet they will postpone the event so please make sure it's on before you head out. I will update this thread as it gets closer to the date. As far as I know there is not a website for the event, the landowner simply places an ad on the local craigslist. Here is his ad:     http://rochester.cra...3688829757.html

zp3wv-3688829757@sale.craigslist.org [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted: 2013-03-24, 5:43PM EDT

NY Plow day May 5th (Newark)

We are planning our 5th annaul NY plow day here in Newark. All are welcome. We don't care of make, color, size or condition. We've had horses in the past and garden tractors. If interested please call Todd at 315-374-7548

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3688829757

Posted: 2013-03-24, 5:43PM EDT

email to a friend

#2 Ron White OFFLINE  

Ron White

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 267
  • 124 Thanks
  • 124 posts

Posted April 23, 2013 - 07:36 PM

I plan on going, this will be my first time at this location.

See you there !!

#3 broken2 OFFLINE  

broken2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 85
  • 280 Thanks
  • 425 posts

Posted May 04, 2013 - 06:55 AM

The weather looks perfect for the plow day, 74 and zero chance of rain. :dancingbanana: