Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

New Shoddy Industries Breakthrough Product!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 HydroHarold OFFLINE  

HydroHarold
  • Member No: 9622
  • 702 Thanks
  • 977 posts

Posted April 13, 2013 - 10:46 PM

NEW PRODUCT FROM SHODDY INDUSTRIES!

Friends, are you suffering from slow stream? Having trouble when "filling 'er up"? Are you hearing, "Will you hurry up there!"? Well, Shoddy Industries has a break through product for you!

It's our new "CARB Can CURE"! You will love hearing your fuel gushing into your machine's tank! No more straining to hold up your can for endless minutes! No more "3 hands to operate a foolish CARB fuel can nozzle"! Turn that slow sissy "tiny bubbles" CARB nozzle into a manly flow of pure filling 'er up bliss!

No, we don't supply the units, only the E-Z to follow photograpic selfexplanatory instructional graphic! When done filling, cover your can opening (fuel can opening) with a piece of 4 or 6mil plastic sheet, add ring from old outmoded nozzle and like they say in England, "Bob's yer uncle!" And Ladies, you too will benefit from "CARB Can CURE" right along with the guys!

So order today! You all know what the price is AND you know how much shipping is too, so order today and enjoy!

(This offer not available in "Blue States" or Washington, DC, you folks can just suffer!)

Attached Thumbnails

• fuel can 002.jpg

• Mr Electrak, boyscout862, jd.rasentrac and 3 others have said thanks

#2 Guest_gravely-power_*

Guest_gravely-power_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted April 13, 2013 - 11:08 PM

Can we order it on line?

#3 jd.rasentrac OFFLINE  

jd.rasentrac

Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10327
  • 4,442 Thanks
  • 3,989 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 01:49 AM

Whew Harold, professional - must have been a long development time! :rocker2:

Joking aside: simple and good :thumbs:

#4 Team_Green ONLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 02:06 AM

NEW PRODUCT FROM SHODDY INDUSTRIES!

Friends, are you suffering from slow stream? Having trouble when "filling 'er up"? Are you hearing, "Will you hurry up there!"? Well, Shoddy Industries has a break through product for you!

Sounds to me you have a cure for other problems also..  :thumbs:

#5 pigsitter OFFLINE  

pigsitter

enjoyin the livin part of life!

• Member No: 10704
  • 1,227 Thanks
  • 1,083 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 06:45 AM

Good solution to a problem that should have never been created in the first place,think of all the good cans that have been pitched because those stupid gov't mandated nozzles have broke,talk about enviro unfriendly!

• Team_Green and superaben have said thanks

#6 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 07:35 AM

Time to fix the "gas can graveyard"

Ben W.

#7 HydroHarold OFFLINE  

HydroHarold
  • 702 Thanks
  • 977 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 12:54 AM

Yes, we're rolling out some very nice 100% safe "herbal" products next year (IF the frost don't get 'em.)

Good solution to a problem that should have never been created in the first place,think of all the good cans that have been pitched because those stupid gov't mandated nozzles have broke,talk about enviro unfriendly!

Too many people today are getting paid big taxpayer dollars to think up stupid stuff which will replace perfectly good stuff that are used stupidly by mindless dummies... which then file law suits when they attain their inevitable silly result.  I suspect a lawyer behind all these going's on!:D

Time to fix the "gas can graveyard"

Ben W.

It's a simple pipe repair "bandaid" you can find in most hardware stores.  The choice of elbow fitting it up to the consumer.  The showy chrome one on my prototype is the leftover end of the exhaust extension on my JD GX Kawi. :D

#8 LilysDad OFFLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,622 Thanks
  • 7,665 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 07:07 AM

I've heard rumors that Shoddy Industries is a front organization that raises funds for various break away Anglo groups in Quebec. Very sinister!!!

• Team_Green said thank you

#9 HydroHarold ONLINE  

HydroHarold
  • 702 Thanks
  • 977 posts

Posted April 17, 2013 - 10:37 PM

I've heard rumors that Shoddy Industries is a front organization that raises funds for various break away Anglo groups in Quebec. Very sinister!!!

"Quebec"?  Oh yeah, that funny talking place north of New York...  Nothing sinister going on with Shoddy Industries.  Nefarious maybe, but not sinister.

After learning about the sinister nature of galvanized cans and diesel fuel just a little too late... my 2 "No Spill Jill" cans arrived today...  "Live and Learn" which equates to "Spend and have Buyer's Remorse"!  What am I bid for 3 brand new unused Justrite diesel cans that I won't be using?  I always seem to be "one tooth off" in the timing or learning department. :D

Edited by HydroHarold, April 17, 2013 - 10:39 PM.