Well I just got back. I brought it to my dads (going to let him have it) I spent about an hour checking things over. Mechanically it seems excellent. Electrically not so good lol. Even without looking at a schematic I saw a lot of things hooked up wrong. But it will be an easy fix, I will just rewire everything.
I cut all the wiring out, turned the engine over by hand with the plug out ( to check valve movement)
then changed the oil and cranked it up with a battery and jumper cables just to see if there was spark and see if it felt like it had compression. Cranks nice, but a weak to no spark (intermittent). the wires going to the stator are in bad shape so it is possible the kill wire is grounding out. Saturday I will pull the flywheel and go from there. If it is the SSI I have one I can use goes for the stator.
I brought the steering sector gear and shaft back to my house, as the shaft needs to be welded up, or I'll find a replacement.
The model is a 917.25060 and the Tecumseh HH100 is a 143.629012 serial 1305E.
I'll try to figure the year of them soon, unless someone finds out be for I do lol.
Here are the pictures. It came with a deck, snow blower and a dozer blade also.
I just couldn't pass it up for $100