During my recent battle removing a bunch of stumps in my back yard I observed some rotation in the frame of my loader and this strarted me looking for a way to stiffen things up a bit. The origional mount used a straight tube with two steel plates welded to it and bolted to the tractor at the foot rests on existing bolts.
It's been raining a lot here in Montana so I figure the time is now for a little upgrading. I removed the loader and the single tube with welded on plates and welded on an extension that runs forward and attaches to the underside of the tractor at two existing points plus two more that I added.The first pic shows the unit in it's ugliness and then shot with a coat of primer. As I proceed with the project I will upload more pics. HW
Edited by Case-Closed, April 12, 2013 - 05:22 PM.