Well I pulled the curl cylinder off the 7020 this morning and opened her up. I knew instantly when I pulled the cylinder off the bucket something was wrong because the shaft slid right out of the housing.
Come to find out, not only were the seals bad but the nut on the end of the shaft had worked it's way off and destroyed the threads in the process. I called Will at Hydraulic Solutions of NE and he told me to bring it by. We discussed the options and decided on rebuilding the threads and having new threads machined into the rebuilt end.
I called and 3 p.m. and they had the cylinder back together and ready to be picked up. All in all, Will was able to rebuild and reassemble, with the extra machining, for about $30 more than I would have paid for the rebuild kit alone. I am one happy GT owner tonight. Now to sand and paint the cylinder and I'm one step closer to getting the FEL off the ground and running as she should.