Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

2013 Garden, But Not With Out Its Problems.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#16 twostep OFFLINE  

twostep

Rockstar

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10198
  • 1,850 Thanks
  • 2,476 posts

Posted May 16, 2013 - 09:46 PM

Congrat's on the blood work and the garden. Your dirt looks as fine as sand. How long have you been working that dirt?

• Craig. said thank you

#17 Craig. OFFLINE  

Craig.

Ronald Craig

• Member No: 1842
  • 883 Thanks
  • 765 posts

Posted June 05, 2013 - 09:39 PM

Congrat's on the blood work and the garden. Your dirt looks as fine as sand. How long have you been working that dirt?

Thanks! I started the vary next year after we moved in, around 2009. I have a tiller for the back of my MF which does a great job of turning my ground into powder.

Edited by BaumBaum, June 05, 2013 - 09:43 PM.

#18 Craig. OFFLINE  

Craig.

Ronald Craig

• 883 Thanks
  • 765 posts

Posted June 05, 2013 - 09:58 PM

I woke up 3hrs early today b4 starting midnights, so took advantage and went out to transplant some carrots. I planted 1 row of carrots but only half the row came up. But fortunately those that did come up, 3 or 4 grew in each spot. So instead of cutting to thin them out, I just transplanted them instead. Now I'm back to having a whole row of carrots, I just hope they all withstand the transplant. :-) .... Sorry 4got to take pic's, my twin grandbabies came by and I and I got in a hurry so I could spend time spoiling them B4 going to work.
  • twostep said thank you

#19 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,650 Thanks
  • 29,840 posts

Posted June 05, 2013 - 10:07 PM

Great the bloodwork came back good.....mine did last doc visit as well.  Did Sue make you toe the line with your diet?   :smilewink:   I've also dropped 7lbs since getting busy on the farm.  

• Craig. and twostep have said thanks

#20 twostep OFFLINE  

twostep

Rockstar

• Contributor
  • 1,850 Thanks
  • 2,476 posts

Posted June 05, 2013 - 11:14 PM

Great the bloodwork came back good.....mine did last doc visit as well.  Did Sue make you toe the line with your diet?   :smilewink:   I've also dropped 7lbs since getting busy on the farm.  

I got some blood work back two days ago and it wasn't too bad considering it was drawn the day after memorial Day weekend (read: weekend of eating lots of burgers and chips, and drinking lots of beer!). The season has also dropped several pound off of me!

• Craig. said thank you

#21 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,497 Thanks
  • 4,949 posts

Posted June 06, 2013 - 11:16 AM

Nice garden, super nice tractor :D

• Craig. said thank you

#22 Craig. OFFLINE  

Craig.

Ronald Craig

• 883 Thanks
  • 765 posts

Posted June 08, 2013 - 04:10 PM

I got 24hrs off today, so I got to spend a few minutes in the garden, and yes I got a few pic,s to share. IMAG0698.jpg   Yes, on my list, is to repaint the fence, I no it needs it.IMAG0699.jpg IMAG0700.jpg IMAG0702.jpg IMAG0703.jpg IMAG0704.jpg IMAG0705.jpg IMAG0706.jpg IMAG0707.jpg IMAG0708.jpg Half of my carrots didn't come up. I could replant but I'm so busy with the wife's wedding list for my son that I just don't feel like it, and yes repainting my fence is on that list lol otherwise it would wait till next year. 

Edited by BaumBaum, June 08, 2013 - 04:13 PM.

• Alc and bja105 have said thanks

#23 Craig. OFFLINE  

Craig.

Ronald Craig

• 883 Thanks
  • 765 posts

Posted June 08, 2013 - 04:17 PM

Kind of, I got that " I guess I need to start planning life without you" statement, if you no what I mean!! As for as ur weight loss, its a wounder your not 98lbs with the work you do on the farm lol.

#24 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,650 Thanks
  • 29,840 posts

Posted June 08, 2013 - 06:46 PM

Kind of, I got that " I guess I need to start planning life without you" statement, if you no what I mean!! As for as ur weight loss, its a wounder your not 98lbs with the work you do on the farm lol.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean.  As to the 98lbs....I love to eat!!!!!

• Craig. said thank you

#25 twostep OFFLINE  

twostep

Rockstar

• Contributor
  • 1,850 Thanks
  • 2,476 posts

Posted June 08, 2013 - 08:47 PM

That has got to be one of the cleanest and most perfect looking gardens I've ever seen... Paint that fence and you could publish the picture in magazines!!

• Craig. said thank you

#26 Craig. OFFLINE  

Craig.

Ronald Craig

• 883 Thanks
  • 765 posts

Posted June 09, 2013 - 08:06 AM

That has got to be one of the cleanest and most perfect looking gardens I've ever seen... Paint that fence and you could publish the picture in magazines!!

lol you crack me up!

#27 oldtimer OFFLINE  

oldtimer
  • Member No: 10588
  • 374 Thanks
  • 339 posts

Posted June 09, 2013 - 08:28 AM

NIce looking garden.  Tractor's not bad either. :D    Glad the BP is under control !   :thumbs:   two steps rght -  a picture perfect  garden. won't let my wife see that. Our's is half the size, and not as nice looking. 

• Craig. said thank you

#28 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,650 Thanks
  • 29,840 posts

Posted June 09, 2013 - 08:34 AM

lol you crack me up!

Bob (twostep) is right Ron, that is a picture perfect garden!   And guys, it's hard for me to call my nephew "RON", as his name is Ronald Craig B. and growing up he was "Craigy", pronounced "cragee".  later he became just Craig.  Now he's all grown up (sorta) :rolling: and goes by Ron. 

Beautiful garden RON! 

• Craig. and twostep have said thanks

#29 Craig. OFFLINE  

Craig.

Ronald Craig

• 883 Thanks
  • 765 posts

Posted June 09, 2013 - 08:53 AM

Well Daniel ( olcowhand ) It just doesn't sound right when you call me Ron! Please continue with Craig or Craggie lol And just so you no, calling you Daniel, instead of Uncle Daniel, (like you requested) also doesn't sound right coming out of my mouth lol. Saying Daniel without the Uncle in front is like saying half a name to me lol. I'm Just Saying :dancingbanana:

• twostep said thank you

#30 Craig. OFFLINE  

Craig.

Ronald Craig

• 883 Thanks
  • 765 posts

Posted June 09, 2013 - 09:03 AM

NIce looking garden.  Tractor's not bad either. :D    Glad the BP is under control !   :thumbs:   two steps rght -  a picture perfect  garden. won't let my wife see that. Our's is half the size, and not as nice looking. 

Thanks bro! I love my MF! I had to do something to protect my garden cuz when we moved into this place first thing we noticed in the morning, was, where I wanted the garden, was also where all the animals, in the area met for there morning meetings, and I didn't want to be providing there donuts and coffee if you no what I mean lol.

• Alc and twostep have said thanks