Well I started on the cab for the 1614 snowblower tractor. I think it will work.
The first two pictures are of the angle iron frame work. some 3/16" angle iron from some computer tables I had laying around. It already had the hinges welded on it for the door. Notice the dogleg in the right rear corner post.
The two rear legs use the bolt that fastens the fenders to the transmission tunnel. The front legs are bolted to a horizontal piece of angle iron which is fasten to the frame and extends out from the tunnel It can be seen in the last picture.
The left side is covered with a piece of 1/2" plywood cut to about the curvature of the fender. Did you know 1/2" CDX plywook is $20 a sheet now. Both sides can be cut out of 1 sheet of plywood. The top must come from another $20 sheet.
The cab is entered thru the door on the right side. The left side is fastened solid. Notice the cab is offset to get around the Steering wheel and the crank from the snowblower spout.
This cab is not meant to be tight, it's only to keep the blowing snow off the operator. Dress warm.
The roof of the cab gives me about 3 to 4 inches of headroom. I'm going to try to find some saftey glass for the front so I can put a wiper on the cab. Hobby Lobby has clean vinyl listed on it's website but I haven't checked on that either. The windows in the sides will be as large as I can make them without compromising the strength of the cab . What you see is as far as I have gotten so far. I have more pressing things to do now.