Garden Tractor Forums banner

Ouch (graphic)

2K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  Team_Green 
#1 ·
Working on the cub and I knocked over my paint rack. A sears 3ph fell from a few feet above my head. I'm lucky I didn't get knocked out. Had some family come over and stitch me up. Decided on liquid skin.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
That hitch is now a 3 point/1 lump hitch. That looks nasty. I hope you didn't get a concussion from the impact. If you get nausea or dizziness get medical attention right away.

Reactions: larryd
#6 ·
I screw all my shelves to the wall. That could have been much worse. I hope you go get a lottery ticket while you are still lucky.

I'm glad you are ok too.

Reactions: larryd
#23 ·
buy a hard hat for when your working in the shop. glad its not worse then that
I used to live in a house that had a pip ein the basement just low enough to hit me in the head every time I walked under it. I eventually started to wear a hardhat any time I went in there.

:smilewink: explain to me what position he would be in for them girls to see that scar??? :poke: :D
Well he is shorter now

#25 ·
:smilewink: explain to me what position he would be in for them girls to see that scar??? :poke: :D
Oh my! (tee-hee hee!)

After several roofing nail perforations nearly involving penetration into my thought processing center, I keep a dedicated hard hat hanging in the attic stairwell... Actually I think some of those nails left some slowly spreading rust inside my head...!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.