• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bigdaddy198 OFFLINE  

bigdaddy198
  • Member No: 27851
  • 36 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted April 02, 2013 - 02:35 PM

I hate to do it as I am really happy with my old 444 but I have to let her go as I have bills to pay and I got to let go of some stuff. I have a nice 75 model case 444 its a great runner and it comes with a set of cast iron rear wheel weights the originals,a set of the original tire chains,a 54"dozer/snow blade in good shape,and a 48" mower deck. The tractor has a newer seat no rips, new bosch coil and plug wire,just had the starter generator rebuilt,also installed a new flywheel,points,and a carb kit and air filter,and done a cleanup on the chassis and touched up some paint its a great runner. Has a sears die hard tractor battery motor is clean as a pin. Still has the original muffler on it the one that sits up in front of the motor still has the insulation on it. Hydraulics work as they should and I also installed the glass halogen headlites in it they work awesome. The only reason I am putting it up for sale is I got hurt at work last august and the insurance company is playing games with my workers comp payments so I am just needing to pay some bills.I will definatly get another tractor once I have my situation figured out but right now my family comes first. This tractor is not perfect but its in great shape for being 38+ yrs old it looks good and has alot of power very impressive tractor. Still has the kohler K321 and she does not smoke or leak a drop. The only thing I would do is replace the rear tires they dont leak but they have some weathering. I need to get 1400.00 for all of it which is exactly what I have in it. Someone will be getting a good tractor at this price and if I was not in this position I would not sell it. Check out my pics I can text more if needed also can text pics of it running.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• tex tractor jack and larryd have said thanks

#2 tex tractor jack OFFLINE  

tex tractor jack

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 1854
  • 41 Thanks
  • 86 posts

Posted April 03, 2013 - 01:15 PM

I wish it was closer to Texas, looks great. Hope you get your problems straightened out quickly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale, case 444 with extras