• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gopher OFFLINE  

gopher

• Member No: 2755
  • 566 Thanks
  • 629 posts

Posted April 01, 2013 - 06:53 PM

Wanted some information. Are they worth the time to fix up or are they allot of work . If a costumer does not make it in tomorrow with the money I might pick it up. Never got real good look at it I was loading a trailer when it went by . I thought it was older sears  white and like faded blueish  gray and chrome headlights on side of hood and tiller with what looked like a bunch of little weights on top of it. I'll try to get down  to the other end of the yard break time tomorrow get all tag info. 

#2 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted April 01, 2013 - 08:25 PM

Wanted some information. Are they worth the time to fix up or are they allot of work . If a costumer does not make it in tomorrow with the money I might pick it up. Never got real good look at it I was loading a trailer when it went by . I thought it was older sears  white and like faded blueish  gray and chrome headlights on side of hood and tiller with what looked like a bunch of little weights on top of it. I'll try to get down  to the other end of the yard break time tomorrow get all tag info. 

I've worked through a couple.  They are made by Gilson, which automatically means good machinery.  I'm not to familiar on the hydros, though, so I'll let someone else answer you there.

It should have a single cylinder Briggs engine if the paint and lights are original.  They are easy to work on, and if adjusted right are one of Briggs' best.

If you have the model number, I have IPL manuals.

Ben W.

• gopher said thank you