Garden Tractor Forums banner

That's All Folks!

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  JD DANNELS 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Winter is officially done!

Plow off, chains off, weights off light rack off! Mower deck on, bagger on, front dethatcher on, CHECK!!!

Now look out all you branches, pine cones and sticks, Hydro's got the deck set right down to the ground!

:D :dancingbanana:

#2 ·
That will be this weeks project to get the plow off the Jacobsen and the deck back on. Sears deck greased and blades sharpened. Homelite motor changed and rear lift on in the Homelite (not next week) and then we will be in business for summer. Have to finish the sleeve hitch conversion for the sears also. Hope I don't jinx us doing this so early.

#9 ·
Not until mid April here, been caught to many times over the years.

Anyone remember the April fools day storm that dumped 25.4" >>>>>>>>>> I do :D

:poke:

"March 31-April 1, 1997: On March 30, temperatures in Boston were in the 60s. The next day the massive April Fool's Day blizzard hit, dumping nearly as much snow in two days as Boston had received all the rest of that winter."

#12 ·
Well Congratulations on the 1026r!! I' not convinced it is over for the year. I'm leaving the Chains on the Ford Till after I run the Middlebuster through the garden(That's probably a week off, still have frost in the ground). That way if I get caught it's no big deal to put the blade back on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.