Garden Tractor Forums banner

Cant wait untill Spring

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Chuck_050382 
#1 ·
I'm looking forward to tilling the garden with the Bolens and planting some vegtables this Gardening season.
Hopefully It wont be as wet as it was last year. The carrots we planted were under water when we had to dig them up. :wallbanging:

#2 ·
I am with you on spring but I don't know if we will do a garden this year or not. If I wouldn't have screwed up by not getting the tiller down the street before he gave it to the junk man I would say we are doing a garden but I don't know now unless I can find another.

#6 ·
we had a small garden last year, but luckily everything we planted turned out very well!!!! so this year we are going to plant a 1/2 acre of garden with sweet corn, green beans, carrots, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, egg plant, and the list goes on and on....

#7 ·
I haven't had a gardened the last 3 years. I am really looking forward to it this year. I started composting last spring so I should have nice amount to add to my new garden spot.

We typical grow tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, and zucchini. May try some okra, broccoli, and garlic this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.