#1 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,630 Thanks
  • 2,586 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 09:14 PM

I have a new (not in box) never used Agri-fab sleeve hitch assy. that I was going to adapt to work on my Sears Custom 10 XL, however there would be a lot of fabing and such. I would perfer to trade rather than sell for a complete sears sleeve hitch adaptor and arms. This hitch will fit Craftsman, Huskavarna, MTD, ETC.. It has all brackets, bolts etc.. Only thing missing is the implement pin. Here a a couple pictures. Pic 1, what I am looking for. Pic 2 what I have. Thanks. Rogersleevehitchadaptor3.PNG sleevehitch.PNG

• larryd said thank you

#2 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

• Contributor
  • 5,630 Thanks
  • 2,586 posts

Posted March 29, 2013 - 02:43 PM

No one! Will get the torch out and try some fancy cutting and welding. If it turns out I will post pics.

• MH81 said thank you

#3 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,522 Thanks
  • 39,742 posts

Posted March 29, 2013 - 02:49 PM

If it were for a Cat 0, I'd be all over it!

#4 John@Reliable OFFLINE  

John@Reliable

Procrastinators unite tomorrow

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 36
  • 1,295 Thanks
  • 1,416 posts

Posted March 29, 2013 - 04:20 PM

Gee,

I can't believe that no one wants to trade an old Sears sleeve hitch for a new Agri-fab sleeve hitch :D  :smilewink:

• hamman said thank you

#5 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted March 29, 2013 - 05:25 PM

Hamman that sears sleeve hitch adapter is pretty rare. I had one about a year ago and several sears guys had never seen one. I sold mine on eBay for $135. They do come up for sale but not often. Good luck hope one comes your way.
  • hamman said thank you

#6 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

• Contributor
  • 5,630 Thanks
  • 2,586 posts

Posted March 30, 2013 - 08:17 AM

I figured a swap or such wouldn't fly. I thought maybe there was someone who wanted the sleeve hitch. In looking at the hitch I find that it is about 3" wider than the width of the tractor. Squeezing it down a bit will not be a problem to make it fit. I have an extra set of lift arms for the 3pt and I can drill holes in the sleeve hitch to make it work. Once I get it going I will post some pictures. I have an extension handle (factory) for it and I will put that on also. I am curious if anyone has attempted to afix (big word) a lift point to the handle arm of the 3pt hitch? I don't see why this wouldn't work, just maybe getting the angle right while it is in the up position might be tricky. May have to try it out on the older 3pt hitch instead of the good sears one.