#1 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,629 Thanks
  • 2,583 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 02:37 PM

I need to make a Sears sleeve hitch adaptor, so I went to the manuals section and opened the one for the adaptor and saved it to my favorites. I did the same for the 3 pt hitch for sears and and a couple of others. Now it woun't let me open it saying I don't have permission, that I have used up my allotmant for the day. I downloaded them yesterday. I can't print from the laptop that is why I saved them to favorites to bring up and start getting material together for my son and I to buil. Any suggestions on how to get out of jail and bring these up? Thanks. Roger.

#2 tinbender7 OFFLINE  

tinbender7

FORDoholic

• Member No: 5171
  • 1,113 Thanks
  • 784 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 02:46 PM

I think what you will have to do is wait until tomorrow and download them again and save them to a file on your computer that you can go back to. I have had the same problem and that is how I handled it.
  • hamman and WNYTractorTinkerer have said thanks

#3 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 4,783 Thanks
  • 4,303 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 03:27 PM

Also, I think you are only allowed 3 downloads a day...Not sure on this though..........

• hamman said thank you

#4 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,709 Thanks
  • 8,563 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 05:08 PM

I need to make a Sears sleeve hitch adaptor, so I went to the manuals section and opened the one for the adaptor and saved it to my favorites. I did the same for the 3 pt hitch for sears and and a couple of others. Now it woun't let me open it saying I don't have permission, that I have used up my allotmant for the day. I downloaded them yesterday. I can't print from the laptop that is why I saved them to favorites to bring up and start getting material together for my son and I to buil. Any suggestions on how to get out of jail and bring these up? Thanks. Roger.

Let me see if I have this straight?  You downloaded the manuals yesterday but you saved them to your favorites (Bookmarks) ?  So what happens when you go back to the manuals section and click on the download button again?   Do you have any idea where you saved the files?  

Your best bet is to download them into a folder where you know where they are and if you want to share them with other computers and you don't have your network set up to share your best bet will be Dropbox, Ubunu one, Filezilla or something the like.  Another option is to share your printer across your network and then set each computer up to use it.

• hamman said thank you

#5 IamSherwood OFFLINE  

IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 05:24 PM

Just guessing here, but maybe you haven't shown us enough pictures. :D

:wewantpics:  :wewantpics:

#6 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,629 Thanks
  • 2,583 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 07:35 PM

After I downloaded them to my " Favorites" I saved tham there. Today I went in to my favorites and opened the file. When I cliked on the down load it told me I wasn't allowed to download due to to many down loads. I then got out of that and came back to the forum and did the same thing and got the same message. I will try tomorrow to get it. Once I do and I get the image up I will use my snipping tool to save it to my pictures so I woun't have this problem in the future. Thanks. Roger

#7 HowardsMF155 ONLINE  

HowardsMF155

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4243
  • 2,699 Thanks
  • 2,916 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 08:41 PM

Hamman, I'm not sure I'm following you on this.  If you downloaded the file yesterday, the file itself should be on your computer.  You shouldn't have to download it again.  Which version of Windows are you using?

#8 WNYTractorTinkerer ONLINE  

WNYTractorTinkerer

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,316 Thanks
  • 4,663 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 09:27 PM

If you looked @ the file you most likely downloaded it to a 'download' folder in your H/D..  So if you clicked on the file and had to wait a bit for the thing to load it is on your computer..  Do a Search in your C:\ directory with Windows Explorer for the Downloads folder and I'll bet you find it there.