18 replies to this topic

#16 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 04:36 PM

It looks like a 200 series but could be T102 with the wide front end. Apparently they sold a kit for that.  I have a 200 series and a T102 and the model and serial number (for the T102) is printed on a metal type sticker that is on the little tool box below the seat. worst case scenario you can date the tractor thru the Briggs engine. Panzertractors.com has a link for that. It looks like it may have had a mower under it. I think they made a rotary mower for them, that would be a heck of a find.

Thanks for the information!

I wish I knew about the metal tag in the toolbox while I was visiting the tractor.  However, the toolbox seemed to be a waterbath for rust.  I didn't see a Briggs tag on the engine, and a cursory glance of the shroud didn't reveal a stamped code. 

He said he did remember using it to mow the yard, but he doesn't know if the deck is existent or not.  He mentioned a sickle bar and a cultivator/plow, but he didn't know where they were, either.

Ben W.

#17 undertaker OFFLINE  

undertaker
  • Member No: 11394
  • 67 Thanks
  • 107 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 05:42 PM

if it is the right sicklebar mower I would be interested in that, hell I'd be interested in the whole thing....but I am in Ottawa Canada...just came back from the Boston area yesterday with a T75....probably would end up divorced if I took off for the Shenendoah valley for another one ...or two:)

• superaben said thank you

#18 undertaker OFFLINE  

undertaker
  • Member No: 11394
  • 67 Thanks
  • 107 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 05:43 PM

The metal sticker didn't last too long on these things mine is very beat up barely readable.

• superaben said thank you

#19 CarbonRevo OFFLINE  

CarbonRevo
  • Member No: 34204
  • 0 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted April 26, 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hmm...can't say that I'd pass this tractor up for $700. I imagine there is a little wiggle room in there, like maybe $625-650? Then again, I live in Eastern Kansas, and you never see anything like this out here. Heck, my dad and I just went to buy a T-75 Panzer and drove 5 hours one way to Illinois to get it! We have 13 GT's, and the majority have been at least a couple hour trip total. Cant even imagine how many miles we've put on vehicles getting all 13. Just on Tuesday, it was 650 miles!

Looks to be fairly complete. And if it comes with attachments, I'd say jump on it. Chances like this don't come everyday!