Garden Tractor Forums banner

Can Somebody Edit A Video For Me?

1K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  Ryan313 
#1 ·
I have a video that is about 20 minutes long, and I don't need the entire thing. If somebody has a software that can trim it for me, that would be great! If somebody could do this, I will email you the video.

#2 ·
I can do it, Ryan, but how many megabytes is the video? We're on limited internet stipend since we live in the country and can't get unlimited DSL.

Ben W.

#10 ·
I use Windows Movie Maker most of the time. It does what I need it to do. I've done a few how to videos for my website, I just haven't uploaded them yet.

Ben W.

Reactions: Ryan313
#16 ·
The other way to share it is if it isn't over 5gb in file size you can sign up for a box.com account and upload it to there and then send a link to it to someone.
I was able to copy the video from my phone to my sisters computer, but it was still to large to email. Anyway, when it was on there it said it was 3200 something in size. I don't know if it was mega bytes, kilo bytes, giga or what byte is bigger then which other one, but my sister said that was a huge file. When I tried to email it, it said that it can only send files that are 100 something in size.

#22 ·
If you want to burn the file to a dvd and mail it to me I can cut it down. I was trying to think of a way to let you upload somewhere to the site but without changing a bunch of configuration files the server won't allow more than 100mb files.

#23 ·
If you want to burn the file to a dvd and mail it to me I can cut it down. I was trying to think of a way to let you upload somewhere to the site but without changing a bunch of configuration files the server won't allow more than 100mb files.
I will have to look around and see if I can find an app for my phone that will let me trim it down. That can wait until tomorrow, I am to tired to do that tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.