Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted March 25, 2013 - 07:36 AM

Oh, you're gonna love having that rig. :thumbs:

Just think of the things you'll find to do with it.

#17 OldBuzzard ONLINE  

OldBuzzard

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,482 Thanks
  • 4,634 posts

Posted March 25, 2013 - 02:45 PM

Congtats on getting a very nice HT23!

I'm pretty sure that I saw that one listed, but the $$$ he was asking scared me  :D :D :D

#18 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted March 25, 2013 - 06:17 PM

She's a beauty Sam !! Welcome to the 23 club.

Did you get it from Jim ?

Edited by NJKen, March 25, 2013 - 06:19 PM.

#19 1967bolens collector OFFLINE  

1967bolens collector

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1920
  • 648 Thanks
  • 1,437 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 06:57 AM

no ken i got it in pittsburg.. the backhoe is not attached yet so he is comeing down here to help me get it done right. he said he will give me all the help i need as long as he can ride is 4 wheeler and i got trails and 200+ acres to ride on so.  and dave the price was a little hight but i got the backhoe cheap so it worked out... is a HT23S model too so it  has the oil cooler, ps, the car like tire rod ends just small detals that make the tractor nicer

Edited by 1967bolens collector, March 27, 2013 - 06:59 AM.

#20 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 08:00 AM

no ken i got it in pittsburg.. the backhoe is not attached yet so he is comeing down here to help me get it done right. he said he will give me all the help i need as long as he can ride is 4 wheeler and i got trails and 200+ acres to ride on so. and dave the price was a little hight but i got the backhoe cheap so it worked out... is a HT23S model too so it has the oil cooler, ps, the car like tire rod ends just small detals that make the tractor nicer

That's great Sam, as long as I've been into Bolens stuff, I've never met anyone with more large frame know how. He's the guy you want helping you. I know someone who bought 2 of his restored tractors, and he loves them. 100% first class work.
I just wish we could talk him into joining the forum or any forum, but he's not a forum type guy.

#21 1967bolens collector OFFLINE  

1967bolens collector

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1920
  • 648 Thanks
  • 1,437 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 08:13 AM

yea i tried to get him to join but i dont think he has the time.. he is doing a HT20 right now and he takes it down to the last bolt everying is blasted to bare metal and replaces every bushing goes through the hydros his quote is "there like broken model cars but on a larger scale" he works in a one car garage its amazing he says he dont even have to put them for sale, there sold before there done.. you prettu much get a brand new bolens when you buy one of his restored tractors. he is a great bolens man thats for sure

• MailmAn said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bolens ht23, jonson 14 f.e.l, barlty 6ft backhoe