• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 6986jeremy OFFLINE  

6986jeremy
  • Member No: 31089
  • 0 Thanks
  • 4 posts

Posted March 22, 2013 - 09:10 PM

Hello i had recently purchased a H16 that had some motor problems but fixed that     I am not real familiar wth this tractor but always liked the bolens tractors    my gram used to have a g10 and grew up moweing with it but was young at the time       the question i have is    on the lift on this H16 there is the plate attached to the  lift cylinder and has the 2 diff pins   one higher and one lower to attach the lift arm to for like deck,rototiller,blade, etc    which pin is used for like the roto tiller and blade the lower or higher?    there was no attachments with the tractor but i bought a 18618  33" tiller    any one know which pin i should hook this up too?    i also have a sleeve hitch   wnd would like to know which one for that too.     if any one can help i would appriciate it.     thanks

#2 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,252 Thanks
  • 28,602 posts

Posted March 22, 2013 - 09:15 PM

:welcome: to GTTalk.
There's some pretty smart Bolens guys here. Hope one of them has some answers for you.
  • 6986jeremy said thank you

#3 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,754 Thanks
  • 7,525 posts

Posted March 23, 2013 - 05:56 AM

Welcome to GTT. You've got a good tractor. I've got an H14 but haven't gotten it running yet. Look in the manuals section here for the owners manual. You can download 3 manuals for free today and more tomorrow. Good Luck, Rick

• 6986jeremy said thank you

#4 JDBrian OFFLINE  

JDBrian

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted March 23, 2013 - 06:33 AM

Welcome to GTTalk and congrats on the new tractor. 

#5 6986jeremy OFFLINE  

6986jeremy
  • Member No: 31089
  • 0 Thanks
  • 4 posts

Posted March 23, 2013 - 07:28 AM

Welcome to GTT. You've got a good tractor. I've got an H14 but haven't gotten it running yet. Look in the manuals section here for the owners manual. You can download 3 manuals for free today and more tomorrow. Good Luck, Rick

. I also have the H14 and think I got. A good pair but. Just need to get them going

#6 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,673 Thanks
  • 17,198 posts

Posted March 23, 2013 - 08:04 AM

Hello i had recently purchased a H16 that had some motor problems but fixed that     I am not real familiar wth this tractor but always liked the bolens tractors    my gram used to have a g10 and grew up moweing with it but was young at the time       the question i have is    on the lift on this H16 there is the plate attached to the  lift cylinder and has the 2 diff pins   one higher and one lower to attach the lift arm to for like deck,rototiller,blade, etc    which pin is used for like the roto tiller and blade the lower or higher?    there was no attachments with the tractor but i bought a 18618  33" tiller    any one know which pin i should hook this up too?    i also have a sleeve hitch   wnd would like to know which one for that too.     if any one can help i would appriciate it.     thanks

Welcome to GTT!

The lower Pin was used for any rear mount attachments, the top pin was used for the Decks and any front mount implements

• KennyP, boyscout862, 6986jeremy and 1 other said thanks

#7 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,395 Thanks
  • 39,658 posts

Posted March 23, 2013 - 08:07 AM

Welcome to the forum, Jeremy! I see the Doc got you question answered. Have fun with it!

#8 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 4,782 Thanks
  • 4,302 posts

Posted March 23, 2013 - 10:32 AM

:welcometogttalk: , and :wewantpics:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bolens h16