Hey everyone. My computer has been having MAJOR issues lately and not allowing you to do anything!! That's why I haven't posted morning humor. My other half finally got it fixed for us and here I am. A pain not having any of my passwords, accounts, etc...linked anymore. I'll get it all back.
Anyway, I finally finished the Sears winter project that many of you already know about. Now before I take any heat over this, I rebuild the way I like & for functional purposes. My budget and time don't allow for purdy toys. I need work horses and that's exactly how they end up. I had to rebuild the carb. Rebuild the rearend. Re-wire the entire machine. I hand grinded all the parts and painted. The tractor did remain 100% original except for the decals a friend made for me and the rear tires and rims. The tires and rims I ordered from a guy on ebay in Ohio the other day. They are off a wheelhorse 800 special. Oh yea, seats off my 1964 Springfield 36 but that's only temporarily. I love the way it came out and there are a few areas I need to touch up but I like it and she'll do everything I need.
Edited by Farmlife, March 17, 2013 - 05:25 AM.