Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Let's Pull Together And Show Our Support.....

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#46 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,698 Thanks
  • 8,891 posts

Posted March 15, 2013 - 08:12 AM

Please PM me the address

PM sent.

• NUTNDUN and dstaggs have said thanks

#47 Fabman OFFLINE  

Fabman

• Member No: 3229
  • 257 Thanks
  • 374 posts

Posted March 15, 2013 - 10:15 PM

Please send me a pm too.

• NUTNDUN, dstaggs and Texas Deere and Horse have said thanks

#48 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,260 Thanks
  • 28,604 posts

Posted March 15, 2013 - 10:46 PM

Please send me a pm too.

Sent
  • NUTNDUN and dstaggs have said thanks

#49 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted March 16, 2013 - 08:57 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know that Dale's care package is on it's way. We took a 2' x 4' banner and added everyone's names that have requested his address and also all of the members on his friends list up till this morning. He is also getting a tshirt and a button with his username on it. This is from all of the great members here at GTtalk.

The top left of the banner reads:

Dale,

Get well soon, we are all pulling for you.

Your friends and family at GTtalk.

Here are some pictures of the banner and his tshirt.

uploadfromtaptalk1363441905233.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1363441913004.jpg

• dstaggs, Gtractor, MH81 and 10 others have said thanks

#50 Grumpy OFFLINE  

Grumpy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 440
  • 642 Thanks
  • 578 posts

Posted March 16, 2013 - 05:32 PM

Send me one also George

• NUTNDUN, dstaggs and Texas Deere and Horse have said thanks

#51 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted March 16, 2013 - 08:22 PM

Send me one also George

Address sent in pm.

• dstaggs said thank you

#52 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

Newpaws493
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9454
  • 1,150 Thanks
  • 1,691 posts

Posted March 28, 2013 - 08:05 PM

Guys, does anyone have a recent update on Dale?

• dstaggs said thank you

#53 1967bolens collector OFFLINE  

1967bolens collector

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1920
  • 648 Thanks
  • 1,437 posts

Posted March 28, 2013 - 08:41 PM

please pm me the address it would be an honor to send dale a card.. i dont recall any of his post but i am mostly on the bolens forum but i would still like to send him a card... God bless his heart and soul, you will be in our prayers dale.

• dstaggs said thank you

#54 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,260 Thanks
  • 28,604 posts

Posted March 28, 2013 - 08:50 PM

PM coming your way
  • dstaggs said thank you

#55 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • Member No: 10315
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted April 02, 2013 - 02:34 PM

Well, I don't personally know Dale myself and I don't think I've even ever had a conversation with him on the forums, which can sometimes happen when members are into different makes of tractors.  But that doesn't really make us much different necessarily, we just happen to collect different makes of tractors.  Anyways, it is a really nice thought to reach out to one of your own like that and send cards and a "care package" to Dale so he knows that he has friends thinking of him during this difficult time on the other side of the computer monitor!  I feel that I don't personally know Dale well enough to send him a card myself as he won't know who I am, but I definitely tip my hat to all of you who do know Dale from the forums and wish to reach out to him and let him know you care.  It is a very heartwarming thing to do, especially is this day and age where things often seem to be getting more impersonal and distant.  I don't know what is wrong with Dale or why his is sick, but my wishes for a speedy recovery go out to him.  Thanks again to all the great members of GTTalk for sending their wishes and prayers to Dale!

• dstaggs, Alc, KennyP and 3 others have said thanks

#56 dstaggs OFFLINE  

dstaggs

In Remembrance, RIP Dale

• RIP
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 228
  • 553 Thanks
  • 1,781 posts

Posted May 21, 2013 - 07:59 PM

Here is something I think would be what Dale would say to me if he could. Thanks to everyone for all support shown to Dale and us for all support shown during his illness.

321456_385956828175309_1150620530_n.jpg

• NUTNDUN, Bolens 1000, olcowhand and 16 others have said thanks

#57 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,399 Thanks
  • 39,659 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 01:41 AM

That is awesome, Cheryl! Thanks for sharing with us!

#58 oldedeeres ONLINE  

oldedeeres
  • Member No: 14008
  • 5,837 Thanks
  • 3,188 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 11:33 AM

Thank you Cheryl, that is a thought for all of us to hold in our hearts--- we will all need sooner or later. You have given us a gift.

#59 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted May 25, 2013 - 06:28 PM

I know Memorial Day weekend is for a time of remembering our Service men and women, and for all that they have done for our Country, and it's a time of honoring our heroes, but I like to take time over this weekend to remember all of the people in my life that have touched my life in so many ways before they passed on. These are my heroes.

I took time to reflect on all of the teachings that my Mom taught me throughout my childhood years, and Thanked her for all of the Love she showed and expressed to me even though sometimes I really didn't deserve it. I told her I missed her, and wished her life wouldn't have ended the way it did, and told her she'd be proud of the many accomplishments we have been blessed with since her departure. Mom is dearly missed.

I thought of my uncle and reflected on his life of always putting others needs before his own. He was a man that I looked up to each and every day of my life, and tried to apply his example to my own life. He gave all that he could or had, just to be able to make someone else smile. One thing I liked most about my uncle, was no matter how bad things got, or how mad he would get, he never swore or used a cuss word. He always said it wasn't worth swearing, as it wouldn't make things easier. He is dearly missed.

I thought of our friend Dale, and all of the nights that we chatted about all kinds of things. To some, our conversations were probably boring and not very exciting. To me, they were times of sharing. He had a lot of things to say, and I was willing to listen. When I had things to say, he was willing to listen. I'd try and talk him into buying an old Gilson garden tractor that I had, and he'd turn around and try and talk me into buying a rear engine rider. Neither one of us wanted each others tractors, but just having the time to spend together was priceless. He is dearly missed.

I may be wrong for using this weekend for family reflections, but you know, I think of all the military man and women as heroes. To me heroes come in all shapes and sizes, and don't always have to have a badge. Well, all of the people that I have listed above, are people that I want to be like! May they rest in peace, and may I be like them someday.

• olcowhand, MH81, Texas Deere and Horse and 8 others have said thanks

#60 WNYTractorTinkerer ONLINE  

WNYTractorTinkerer

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,305 Thanks
  • 4,658 posts

Posted June 24, 2013 - 01:44 AM

It's been a while but I've been thinking about Dale and what Cheryl & his family are experiencing as well as all I've been through in recent years and what other friends are going through as well as we walk our path's down Life's trail..  It seems that I am saying goodbye to friends and loved ones way too much in recent years and it just seems to keep getting worse..  

I pray all is well down in Ark. and anywhere else we all may be on this Monday morning as I watch the 'Super Moon' tonight @ work.. May the Lord give use peace and tranquility to help us endure Life's turmoil & tumultuous times..  Until we all meet again in the house of the Lord..  Amen  

• MH81, Alc, Sparky and 3 others have said thanks