Did some troubleshooting
1. Spark plug had good power about knocked my hand out of the pliers
2. Gas bowl had alot of micro crap in the bowl and filter
3. Inline filter had quite a bit of Micro continuation in it sediment
Cleaned out filters, went to try to start it and battery went dead
Carb might have that crap in it also, I wanted to try to start it first
Today, charged battery now all I hear in the key clicking at console starter wont turn, dont know what to think? what should I do next?
I have a spare starter should I swap it out?
Thanks as always for your help