Had some time to work on a gt, so I have been working on the ford . It is a lgt 145. I got it running, barely, a couple of weeks ago when I brought it home. I have put some time into it for about the past week or so, cleaning out what was behind the tin on the motor, new fluids, going thru the electrical, greasing, oiling,etc. The seat has long been split out,the muffler was rotted out too. This thing sat idle for a long while before it found me.
I cut what was left of the old muffler off, used my air hammer to get the threaded end out of the motor, and looked online for a replacement and found out even a bad muffler was way too expensive. I got a generic muffler and the 1" black iron pipe and fittings I needed at the hardware store. I had a good seat out in the shed, so I drilled a couple of new holes in the seat bracket on the tractor and put the new seat on it.(I know, it is wrong! but it is what I had) and I fooled around with the carburator some too, and now she looks good and runs good too!
I apologize if my video makes you a little dizzy......
100_9143.mov 27.72MB 76 downloads