Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Were Your Tractors On The Assembly Line Together?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,479 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted March 12, 2013 - 07:38 PM

I have two 1966 110's that are close. One is SNT1011047813 and the other is SNT1011047818. One tractor is assembled waiting for restoration, and the other is in pieces waiting to be restored and put back together.

I'm with Casey's idea. We all go back into our registry and log our serial numbers there. I think that would be the easiest way to keep track of them all.

Edited by johndeereelfman, March 12, 2013 - 07:40 PM.

• wvbuzzmaster and Moosetales have said thanks

#17 Moosetales OFFLINE  

Moosetales

Always learning something!

• Member No: 8172
  • 1,088 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted March 13, 2013 - 06:36 AM

I don't wish to play right now, but I do have an idea.... we do have a registry on here, and if we all go update them to include serial number than that would be a record of them that the curious ones would have to look at one by one. I know it ain't all but the whole idea is dependent on participation, and if they already won't add them to the registry, I doubt they will get the serial number lol.

Great idea. This is where you are talking about, right?

http://gardentractor.../forums/garage/

I'm on it.

#18 Moosetales OFFLINE  

Moosetales

Always learning something!

• Member No: 8172
  • 1,088 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted March 16, 2013 - 09:45 PM

Well, I'd say DougT wins the "prize" while Texas Deere & Travis come in with a close second. Nice work both of you. :worshippy1:

NOW FOR MY CONFESSION......Titus recently purchased a Case 444 and come to find out our S/N were really close:

Titus has S/N 9652642 while my Case has S/N 9652632. We both told our wives and here were there responses:

[My Wife] As I said to Titus in a PM..."You should have seen the look on my wife's face when I told her about this.......yes it was priceless......she tried to muster some excitement but it was in vain."

[Titus' Wife] As Titus said to me in a PM..."My wife did about the same, she had SO much excitement, in that she went, oh yeah cool. I could have told her a bus outside blew up and she would have said the same thing. So much for paying attention right!"

So, we hatched a plan to take our COOL news to the guys and gals we knew would appreciate what we were so excited about. As it turns out, we came in 3rd in a contest we thought we had in the bag! :bigrofl:

Thanks for playing along and chiming in.