Mounting bracket fabbed up and cylinder installed, need to measure for hoses and get them on yet.
I used the mounting bracket for the electric lift originally used on this tractor, flipped it upside down, cut off the ears that held the electric lift and welded on two pieces with 3/4 inch holes for the cylinder end bolt.
Heres the cylinder I am using
And the two together
The pieces I welded on were kept from a Cub Cadet I parted out years ago, triangle shaped with the 3/4 hole and two 3/8 mounting holes, I cut these in half with the cut off wheel and they fit the bill perfectly.
Bracket mounted into tractor
My grader blade lift arm position all the way up
I am rethinking my original idea of routing lines to the front and back off the secondary spools. As I have the float position on the first spool it would be better IMO to have this front and back with isolation valves for each branch. As this will take more time and $$ to do, I am going to go right to the valve from the cylinder for now. Planning on getting caps for the other spools for the time being, with the blade angle cylinder and hoses being next on the list.
Heres the links to the original build:
The first update for adding hydraulics:
Second update RE Hydraulics:
Third update RE Hydraulics: