• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted March 07, 2013 - 11:22 PM

So your more of a quality kinda guy and not a quantity kinda guy ?

I've eaten there, but it's been a long, long time. I don't remember how it was. But I'm sure I got my $$'s worth. Most every buffet has at least a few things that are decent.

I hope you don't plan to wine and dine me at a Buffet... Or as my buds up here know i call em Barfets.. goodness Lets find something good to eat buddy.. Might see you in June..
Wine & Dine you ? Guess I better start saving $$ now. Hope to see you, it's been a long time coming. I assume Jimbo & And Billy Bob from PA will be attending this event ? Should be a real "Special" time. Lol

#32 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted March 08, 2013 - 11:56 PM

Ahh.. I will be on my bike if this all works out   :angel: ..  With that being said i will be alone   :wallbanging: .. It is my grand attempt to visit all yall all the way out to some trouble maker near Boson :wave: ..  Running my new diesel out there and back would break the bank these days :( ..  I think it's also my wife thinking if i'm on my bike i wont bring a garden tractor home this time..  :mad2:

#33 KennyP OFFLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,483 Thanks
  • 39,716 posts

Posted March 09, 2013 - 05:49 AM

Ahh.. I will be on my bike if this all works out   :angel: ..  With that being said i will be alone   :wallbanging: .. It is my grand attempt to visit all yall all the way out to some trouble maker near Boson :wave: ..  Running my new diesel out there and back would break the bank these days :( ..  I think it's also my wife thinking if i'm on my bike i wont bring a garden tractor home this time..  :mad2:

Build you a small trailer for the bike that a GT will fit on! Then, if the bike breaks down, you can use the GT to pull it to town!

#34 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted March 09, 2013 - 10:57 PM

If that bike breaks down i will sell it for parts and take a plane home..  :wave:

#35 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted March 09, 2013 - 11:07 PM

Build you a small trailer for the bike that a GT will fit on! Then, if the bike breaks down, you can use the GT to pull it to town!

He will need a trailer to carry a few meals & his snacks. And his luggage !! Ever see the size of that big dummy ? Unless he's only bringing one extra set of cloths, he will need a few suitcases. Lucky to squeeze one set in a single suitcase. : )
  • KennyP said thank you