Nato77

Old Iron Junky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9422
  • 1,647 Thanks
  • 1,333 posts

Posted March 05, 2013 - 01:51 PM

Now all of my clocks will read the right time ...again.

I don't ever change mine either. Some people get aggitated by this. As long as i know what time it is that's all I care about.

#17 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted March 05, 2013 - 08:40 PM

Won't be long now and the smell of fresh cut grass will be in the air. :D

Guess i should get the mower deck sharpened up.. Hmm.. another job...

#18 HydroHarold OFFLINE  

HydroHarold
  • Member No: 9622
  • 702 Thanks
  • 977 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 12:43 AM

Bracing for the big 2" of fresh wind driven snow in the latest Eastward bound Nor'easter event named "Saturn". (BTW, "Nor'easter"... that means "...nor any snow in the Nor'east part of the Hudson Valley east of Poughkeepsie).  Pulled a loaf of bread out of the freezer just in case.  I hope I'll be able to make it out to the wood pile safely.  By tomorrow the weather guy on CBS-TV NYC will have his jacket off and sleeves rolled up again (as the rain falls).  Pure high drama... probably another Emmy nomination "Best Weatherman Freakout On A Non-Cable Channel"... 

(As I'm sure you all and my therapist can tell, I'm fed up with this "New Age weather" already...!:D)

#19 bh115577 OFFLINE  

bh115577
  • Member No: 9791
  • 434 Thanks
  • 235 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 08:19 AM

Guess i should get the mower deck sharpened up.. Hmm.. another job...

We still have many left to get ready as well and I'm actually hoping that spring comes a bit late.

Large resort with 5 golf courses, many acres of high maintenance grounds, and a 175 site RV park. Been trying to get the turf equipment ready all winter and keep up with all of the plow equipment and trucks too. Rarely enough time, or luck, to get it all done but at least my Director is understanding. :wallbanging:

#20 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 09:32 AM

We still have many left to get ready as well and I'm actually hoping that spring comes a bit late.

Large resort with 5 golf courses, many acres of high maintenance grounds, and a 175 site RV park. Been trying to get the turf equipment ready all winter and keep up with all of the plow equipment and trucks too. Rarely enough time, or luck, to get it all done but at least my Director is understanding. :wallbanging:

Sounds like my kinda job...