#1 DGS345 OFFLINE  

DGS345

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 513
  • 17 Thanks
  • 348 posts

Posted September 26, 2010 - 06:24 PM

Found some new AG tires on local CL 150.00 for the pair I guess its a pretty fair price. going to check a local tire shop and compare. either way going to get some tires on the Bolens in the next week or so. Going to be a pain as my current tires I loaded so I have to drain them and load the new ones.

Attached Thumbnails

• tire.jpg

#2 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 14,513 Thanks
  • 17,911 posts

Posted September 26, 2010 - 07:57 PM

Looks like the Bolens will enjoy its new pair of shoes LOL

#3 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,353 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 04:35 AM

And I bet it will look some good with those on.

#4 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,300 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 05:33 AM

Found some new AG tires on local CL 150.00 for the pair I guess its a pretty fair price. going to check a local tire shop and compare. either way going to get some tires on the Bolens in the next week or so. Going to be a pain as my current tires I loaded so I have to drain them and load the new ones.

Dan,
Just thought I would throw this out there, looks like on the label of the tire it says it is made in Taiwan. I can't tell what brand they are but they are not Carlisle. You should check out Gene's deal he has going right now for the Nancos for $115 a pair. His shipping rates or decent too. I gotta put my order in this week. I have been so busy I haven't had time to get my ducks in a row.

#5 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 14,513 Thanks
  • 17,911 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 05:38 AM

After taking another look, it does appear to say made in Taiwan....

#6 nra1ifer OFFLINE  

nra1ifer

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 383
  • 671 Thanks
  • 1,530 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 05:59 AM

Does anyone know for sure where the Nanco's come from? China?

My recently-purchased Carlisle Tru Power's say "Made in U.S.A"!!!!

#7 DGS345 OFFLINE  

DGS345

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 17 Thanks
  • 348 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 07:25 AM

Dan,
Just thought I would throw this out there, looks like on the label of the tire it says it is made in Taiwan. I can't tell what brand they are but they are not Carlisle. You should check out Gene's deal he has going right now for the Nancos for $115 a pair. His shipping rates or decent too. I gotta put my order in this week. I have been so busy I haven't had time to get my ducks in a row.

where do I find his site?

#8 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,300 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 07:29 AM

On the home page he has a banner on the side bar on the right and he also has the Nanco special posted in the Classifieds section.

His site is www.gearworksmfg.com

If you place an order let them know you are from GTT so you get the extra discount. If you email Gene at gene@gearworksmfg.com he can give you a quote for shipping.

#9 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,300 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 07:33 AM

Here is the thread from the Classifieds. Towards the end of the thread there are pics of the Nancos. They look like a nice tire. I want to order a pair to check them out. http://www.gttalk.co...ires-back-1797/

I wanted to add to the post that Gene does sell the Carlisles too. If you would rather have the Carlisles maybe get a price comparison and see how he does on price.

#10 DGS345 OFFLINE  

DGS345

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 17 Thanks
  • 348 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 08:04 AM

Here is the thread from the Classifieds. Towards the end of the thread there are pics of the Nancos. They look like a nice tire. I want to order a pair to check them out. http://www.gttalk.co...ires-back-1797/

I wanted to add to the post that Gene does sell the Carlisles too. If you would rather have the Carlisles maybe get a price comparison and see how he does on price.

thank you they look like a nice tire i will be checking them out before i buy anything just sent for a shipping quote

#11 DGS345 OFFLINE  

DGS345

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 17 Thanks
  • 348 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 08:12 AM

got a super fast response sounds like a good deal may go with the 23x10.50x12 going to be sure they will fit I currently have 23x8.50x12. I should have room for the slightly larger tire??

#12 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,300 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 08:42 AM

got a super fast response sounds like a good deal may go with the 23x10.50x12 going to be sure they will fit I currently have 23x8.50x12. I should have room for the slightly larger tire??

It is going to depend on how wide the rim actually is. That would be a good question to ask Gene. I wanna say they will fit but maybe be a little more rounded if the rim is too narrow. Probably wouldn't even notice it much. I would ask Gene though and see what he suggests. I don't know if you have a way of measuring the width of the rim without the old tire on there?

#13 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 38,491 Thanks
  • 30,611 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 08:57 AM

The 10.50's work fine on rims for 8.50's. Hardly changes the profile of the tire at all. I'd go with Gene for sure.

#14 DGS345 OFFLINE  

DGS345

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 17 Thanks
  • 348 posts

Posted September 27, 2010 - 09:09 AM

I will measure my rims and call him As i have read those tires run smaller than others

It is going to depend on how wide the rim actually is. That would be a good question to ask Gene. I wanna say they will fit but maybe be a little more rounded if the rim is too narrow. Probably wouldn't even notice it much. I would ask Gene though and see what he suggests. I don't know if you have a way of measuring the width of the rim without the old tire on there?