- - - - -

Have Youz Met The Dogg?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

• Member No: 10038
  • 4,665 Thanks
  • 4,214 posts

Posted February 27, 2013 - 04:54 PM

I have spent many, many hours plowing the streets in our community. If your car or truck is parked along the street, or even in your drive, and the snow-plow comes along to clean the street, you are going to get plowed in...it is that simple.

It took me 4 hours to get every street in town 1 plow width each direction. Several more hours to get the wider streets an addition pass.

I couldn't get to every street 1st .....although all 350 residents thought I should hit their street 1st!

The only thing wrong with this fellow is his outward expression of happiness about covering up vehicles. He can be thrilled with his actions, but he needs to keep it to himself.

• daytime dave and boyscout862 have said thanks

#17 John@Reliable OFFLINE  

Procrastinators unite tomorrow

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 36
  • 1,294 Thanks
  • 1,416 posts

Posted February 27, 2013 - 05:12 PM

Having spent many hours plowing snow like he was, let me tell you , you need something to keep you awake and alert. :D 

I've been in storms in the wee hours and gotten lost in snow-outs for a few minutes more than once.

Also as far as the snow, when it's that deep where can you put it ? If you notice the truck isn't really going that fast, but

look at the amount coming off the blade, is only mistake was posting it or maybe just the talking part. :thumbs:

• boyscout862 and Nato77 have said thanks