And the winner is 'Boyscout' which just wore me out reading it. How can one person have so much to do??
I would post my list for you, but I don't think the board will have enough memory to hold it all.
1. Finish spring tune up on buddy's JD LX178
2. Sears St16- finsih restore PO started, paint motor, re-wire, new ignition, re-assembly
3. Sears 16/6- build 3 pt back blade
4. MF1855- clean motor, replace gaskets/starter, clean carb, put motor, driveshaft back in, build FEL for it.
5. Finish stripping SS16 tractor.
6. Try to start Suburban 15, pull motor for the Allis
7. Help son on David Bradley 725 restore.
8. Pull Allis HB212 out of dad's barn and retore
9. Pull the Old Gravely 2 wheel out of barn, get sold.
10. Spring tune ups/oil changes on equipment
11. Pull dad's Craftsman out, repair deck I bent and replace bent blade.
12. Figure out why running issue with dad's yard man
1. Replace lower strut bushings on Junk, I mean Jeep Liberty, get aligned.
2. Replace front struts on Fireturd.
3. Replace pass window motor on Fireturd
4. Repair front damage on Tahoe, replace hood, replace front brush gaurd
5. Clean and polish Tahoe wheels---why did I buy polished aluminum
6. Start restore work on the 84 Chevy Shortbox
1. Replace brick molding around garage door
2. Paint all shutters, fron tdoors, garage door.
3. Finish tearing down old fence, replace with new post/privacy fence....all stick built, no sections.
4. Scrape/paint back barn
5. Repair/build some new rabbit cages
6. rip up sunroom floor, access, and decide on new type of floor- replace all screens, stupid dogs!
7. Continue on basement finsihing, build more walls, drywall, electric, lights, flooring, etc
8. Paint sons room
9. Scrape/ paint mom's 2 story farm house....
10. Clean up gravel in yard from snow plowing
11. Once MF is running, use borrow box blade to scrape and level mom's gravel drive
12. clean out mom's garage and barn, clean up dad's old scrap pile since he passed in Dec.
13. Build new nesting boxes for new chickens
14. Cut up down trees in field, repair downed fence
15. Being a trustee, many projects at church plus grass cutting rotation of 4 acres
16.....and on, and on ,and on
Edited by TAHOE, February 19, 2013 - 12:53 PM.