I was working in the shop tonight and thought, WOW, I've got a lot of projects going and need to get a list of what needs to be done so I can finish them. I thought it might be neat (or not) to see what everyone else has backed up on the to do list.
1. Finish striping and prepping the M/W Squire 6 for paint and assembly.
2. Start restore on Bush Hog D4-12.
3. JD 140 H3 Kubota Diesel conversion, frame is stripped down ,awaiting fitting of engine.
4. JD 317, finish Power Steering conversion and finish painting tractor.
5. WH Bronco 14, finish installing engine to be used as main mower this year.
6. WH Vac system installed on Auto14 for grass and leak collection this summer and fall.
7. Help Dad get some of his projects done.
8. Don't list anymore, you have more then you can get done in the next 2 years already.