No replies to this topic

#1 broken2 OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 85
  • 279 Thanks
  • 425 posts

Posted September 24, 2010 - 08:47 PM

I went to their spring plow day and had a great time. Garden tractors are welcome. Hope to see some GTTalk members there. All makes of tractors are welcome, my fathers bringing his Ford 8n , a friend is bringing a Farmall H and I'll be plowing with my Massey Ferguson MF12 and my 49' John Deere B. You have to sign up for a WNY TWO-CYLINDER CLUB membership to plow, cost is $10 and you can sign up at the event. The membership is required so you will be under the clubs insurance. Below is the ad they posted on craigslist.

rochester, NY craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden please flag with care:

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info

Date: 2010-09-24, 7:45AM EDT
Reply to: sale-qqsvr-1970328760@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

SUNDAY SEPT. 26 TH, 2010 9AM. till WESTERN NEW YORK TWO CYLINDER CLUB will be holding there fall plow day at the GRENTZINGERS FARM 4735 Sweden Walker rd. South of RT. 31 All makes of tractors & plow welcome so bring your tractor and plow and have some fun. Club membership Required ($10.00annually) To Plow. Public Welcome Come watch the old tractors plow info. call DON at 585-362-7039 or ED at 585-748-0505

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1970328760