• Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,207 Thanks
  • 29,685 posts

Posted February 18, 2013 - 12:09 PM

Daniel, when you take the time to look into that wompy jawed hydro on the 430, please do a thread on it.  My 430 did the same thing, and my other 430 did too.  Im thinking it was in the worn out linkages.  They both have been sold, and I didnt keep them long to have time to look into that, but I am curious to see what you find. 

I checked it out today.  Here's a link to the thread about it:  http://gardentractor...-speed-changes/

#17 8tyman8 OFFLINE  

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 5455
  • 414 Thanks
  • 731 posts

Posted February 18, 2013 - 01:35 PM

Ya's gotta remember....I rarely get any snow to push around like many of you guys do.  Hardly ever enough to use a blower.

Sure pushing snow around or blowing it around is fun but after an hour (With Out a cab) it start to loose is "funnness" you start to get Cold and wet then you nose starts to run if you put in 10-12 hours on one all you can think of is a Warm bed and a nice Warm drink it gets even worse if its Blowing snow and dark out 

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted February 19, 2013 - 06:09 PM

You just knew I was going to agree with this  :thumbs:

Your plowing and cutting grass and they are warning us of another winter storm Wednesday evening. The only good thing it is going to be a bunch more moisture and seat time.

It's really nice to hear that the Hog turned out as you hoped. That has to make you feel good. You completed that a lot faster than you planed on. My Son in-law had a mower that acted similar to your JD and it turned out to be a broken frame. I hope you can resolve it without too much work.

Thanks for the photos,

Wed. night sounds about right, they are saying it will hit here about 9AM Thursday. They still can't make up their minds how much so are saying between 6" & 12"?