Whos With Me

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 HydroHarold OFFLINE  

• Member No: 9622
  • 702 Thanks
  • 977 posts

Posted February 17, 2013 - 09:08 PM

Since my driveway is on a slope and faces East toward the rising sun...  I HAVE to get out there and remove ANY fall of snow that might be melted off in the morning.  Sometimes it's quite a race between me and Ol' Sol and his solar powered snow removal machine!

I hear ya's about "wasting gas"!:D  I look at it this way, there's somebody someplace plugging in their car which is freeing up that gasoline....  JUST FOR MEEEEEEEEE!   Keep it up "Greenies"!:D

• Moosetales and Bob 537 have said thanks

#17 MH81 OFFLINE  

God Bless Those Who Served

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,654 Thanks
  • 28,312 posts

Posted February 17, 2013 - 09:42 PM

I didn't have to start the 18/6 to move it into the garage. I also didnt have to run it again later to move it out and see if the snow plow worked at all. We didnt get more than a skiff total. Barely enough to call it snow... But it did make a couple 2" by 3 ft drifts it could push around.
  • Bob 537 said thank you

#18 JDBrian OFFLINE  

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted February 18, 2013 - 06:07 AM

Got a couple more inchs overnight. It was raining then turned to snow and froze with high winds so it's even drifting a bit. I'll take care of it tonight after work.

• Bob 537 said thank you

#19 Jehtro OFFLINE  

• Member No: 3300
  • 109 Thanks
  • 276 posts

Posted February 18, 2013 - 08:16 AM

This is why i want the h14xl converted to electric, seems likeo we get more of the 1 inch snow events then anything else. I want a plow just to clear the drive off so the kids are not tracking the snow into the house.

• Bob 537 said thank you