Thanks "Username" !

• Username said thank you

#17 Bwinkle7 OFFLINE  

Bwinkle7
  • Member No: 74733
  • 45 Thanks
  • 26 posts

Posted August 30, 2015 - 05:27 PM

Very informative, very detailed, don't believe my PK needs this yet. Both trannys seem smooth. gm

#18 DanielG OFFLINE  

DanielG
  • Member No: 89033
  • 88 Thanks
  • 93 posts

Posted December 25, 2017 - 08:41 AM

great instructions and pic's our pk is one we installed a two cylinder wisconsin and a larger warner gear tranny but it looks the same as the T92 I think these instructions would work for we to if I ever need them thanks a lot 

• KennyP and Ryan313 have said thanks

#19 richardcook OFFLINE  

richardcook
  • Member No: 89616
  • 4 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted March 24, 2018 - 04:57 PM

I have a 1985 PK 1617 with a similar problem. The transmission is different, but the symptoms are the same. The forks don't show much wear but I did notice that the shift lever seems to have had some welding just above the pivot ball in the shifter housing. The end where the shifter engages the forks is like a flattened ball. the ball is 0.365 in diameter and the ball rounded portion is 0.25 from where it attaches to the shifter to the bottom of the ball. 

I just got the tractor and find this puzzling because the ball does not look like it has significant wear, but there is a great deal of "slop" in the shifter lever when it is in the transmission (four speed 03-7505).

Any ideas would be helpful.

Rick

#20 Siman OFFLINE  

Siman
  • Member No: 89439
  • 42 Thanks
  • 51 posts

Posted June 13, 2018 - 02:22 PM

great instructions and pic's our pk is one we installed a two cylinder wisconsin and a larger warner gear tranny but it looks the same as the T92 I think these instructions would work for we to if I ever need them thanks a lot