Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Question For You Car Or Truck Guys.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,697 Thanks
  • 8,555 posts

Posted February 15, 2013 - 04:54 PM

An Update on the Stabilizer links,  They weren't to bad to change out the hardest part was breaking the lower part free especially on the right side.  Here are some Pic's of the old ones, they were pretty well shot. It feels good when you learn something new, Thanks to everyone for the help

DSCF0673.JPG

DSCF0674.JPG

DSCF0675.JPG

PS: I did check the ball joints and they were nice and tight, rubber in good shape. 

#17 dodge trucker ONLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted February 16, 2013 - 09:39 AM

Ditto, plus get the good Moog or AC Delco ones that are greaseable! Auto zone and many other part stores that offer "life time replacement" are great if you don't mine replacing them every two years. I use site below if you need shocks, brake or suspension parts, all high end at every good prices,    http://www.justsuspe...CFQjf4Aod93MALA

depends on which style links you are talking about  if it's a bolt and sleeve with 4 bushings there is nothing "to" grease;

but if they are like newer Taurus, Intrepid and many minivans have they have what looks like little "tie rod ends" where they attach if thats the case then yeah it is good to get the type that is greaseable....