• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mtoney OFFLINE  

mtoney
  • Member No: 13665
  • 558 Thanks
  • 542 posts

Posted February 09, 2013 - 08:27 PM

I have a slight problem, my right side rear tire on the 518 had been leaking badly, like flat in 5 min or less.  Took it to get it tubed and the internal belts are coming appart so they are unable to tube it as those broken belts would just puncture the tube. That being said, I am in despirate need of a matching turf or 2 matching rear turfs/ags as I suspect the other side is about the same condition as it was leaking, fix a flat is holding for now but I suspect it will start leaking again soon.  Buying new tires is out of the question according to my wife.Found one pair but he wanted as much as getting decent ags.   We need something super cheap, either near Kokomo, IN or willing to ship. Trying to keep the tires matching but open to what I can find.  Originals are Carslile turf savers.  Tractor is out of comission right now, which is a problem.  Will also trade engine work or any other small engine work you might need done for the tires.  Thanks in advance.  Mike and Michele T   P.S.  funny part is I had a spare set of Firestone turfs that were in the way, gave the pair away for $20 last summer just to get rid of them. 

• larryd said thank you

#2 mtoney OFFLINE  

mtoney
  • Member No: 13665
  • 558 Thanks
  • 542 posts

Posted February 10, 2013 - 02:53 PM

Tires found, big thank you to Henry in Young America for the set of rear turf tires!    Mike

• larryd said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted