• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 bigdaddy198 OFFLINE  

bigdaddy198
  • Member No: 27851
  • 36 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted February 10, 2013 - 10:31 PM

Oh by the way I forgot to mention that when I got this 444 I got the original owners manual along with a stack of manuals for almost every item involved with this tractor and attachments so if you guys ever need any of this info I know you are probably just bogged down with all kinds of info on these old big wheelers but I am willing to scan pages if its related to these tractors I have no kidding atleast 15 different manuals hope I can share with you guys seems like you all really enjoy these old tractors alot like me my wife thinks I a nut but I told her when I found this old tractor with the big rear end it reminded me of when I met her I will let you know when she starts talkin to me again goodnite all
  • Texas Deere and Horse, Moosetales, Mjoe7 and 1 other said thanks

#17 Moosetales OFFLINE  

Moosetales

Always learning something!

• Member No: 8172
  • 1,088 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted February 10, 2013 - 10:35 PM

Oh by the way I forgot to mention that when I got this 444 I got the original owners manual along with a stack of manuals for almost every item involved with this tractor and attachments so if you guys ever need any of this info I know you are probably just bogged down with all kinds of info on these old big wheelers but I am willing to scan pages if its related to these tractors I have no kidding atleast 15 different manuals hope I can share with you guys seems like you all really enjoy these old tractors alot like me my wife thinks I a nut but I told her when I found this old tractor with the big rear end it reminded me of when I met her I will let you know when she starts talkin to me again goodnite all

All I can say is....... :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: Hey, got a picture of your dog house? I go to mine ever now and then.

#18 Moosetales OFFLINE  

Moosetales

Always learning something!

• Member No: 8172
  • 1,088 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted February 10, 2013 - 10:35 PM

Well years ago I lived about a mile away from a old case dealer that was also a hardware store it was called J&J Hardware and he sold the old big wheeled case tractors and Moto ski snowmobiles and I was a sled head at the time my Dad owned a excavating Co I was running dozers,loader,backhoes,heck I can remember my mom used to ride in our dump trucks with me because I was to young to have a drivers license but back in the late 60's early 70' we were in a different America seems like we may never see those day's again but anyway's the first time I ever seen one of those big tired Case tractors I told my Dad man I think we need one of those for mowing our 2 acre yard he said I would love to do it but your mom would go crazy if I made her give up her push mower we all laughed but I knew then 1 day I was gonna buy me one and by god I did and to tell you the truth the only thing I want to see more than my 444 all redone is my boys they are 9 year old twins out there mowing my 3 acre lawn I kind of think thats what they call going full circle I love it you all have a good one

Thanks for the back story on your purchase. Great story.