Anybody have parts for a 100

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Salatino OFFLINE  

• Member No: 1100
  • 29 Thanks
  • 188 posts

Posted September 21, 2010 - 07:48 AM

Hey everyone whats goin on? Havent been on much the ast couple weeks , been out in the garage tearin down a 102 for some parts. Anyways back to my question I'm looking for a hood for my 100. If anyone has one sittin on a shelf somwhere and isnt using it and wouldnt mind selling let me know. I have two hoods but neither of them are in the shape i would like to have. Anyone in here see the aluminum aftermarket hoods i think midwestcub makes? whats your oppinion on them? I know there not original but they seem to look like a nice replacement. Well got a few things to look up real quick, thanks for reading.

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,248 Thanks
  • 15,613 posts

Posted September 22, 2010 - 08:02 PM

I am sure you could find a replacement hood for the 100 from a tractor salvage yard. You can try Patton Acres who is a sponsor here now. Their ad is on the right column of the home and main forum pages. I don't think you could go wrong with the aftermarket hood either as long as the price is fair. The hoods are pretty simple on the old Cubs and would be fairly easy to make a replacement that would be hard to tell once it was painted. Plus if you ever decide to do any pulling with it then you will save a tiny bit of weight that you could put elsewhere.