#1 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,480 Thanks
  • 4,937 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 07:40 PM

This has got to be one of the craziest weeks.

So after having the car I rearended drive away, today I got some weird stuff at work going on. About 3 weeks ago, the Tues after Martin Luther King day, I came in to work to see some type of spill going into my cubicle area kind of near the garbage can. I know my coworker dumped my can on Friday so figured something spilt out. Seemed little sticky as I left a footprint in it, got the mop cleaned it up. So it happens again the next week, this time looked like it came from wall area behind my desk ran across floor. I showed my boss and the plant manager, both figured roof leak ran down the wall. SoI  came in Monday, another puddle, okay, maybe snow melting on roof.Well came in this morning, big ole puddle, ran out my cubicle, under my desk and chair. I really looked at it, looked just like the puddles my ole Boxer left in the kitchen when he got old and couldn't hold it all night. My boss came in and I told him I really thought it was a puddle of pee, he kind of blew it off thinking there was no way. So I went to change my boots that were under my desk, grab the strings and they were wet. I smelled them......you got to be kidding me....URINE smell!!!! Once I moved my boots you could smell it in my cubicle bad. Brought my boss over and he about gagged. No freakin way!!!! Even after mopping twice with bathroom odor neutralizer, it still smelled. My boss could even smell it in his office after a while. He went down to plant manager's office later, they are putting up a hidden camera somewhere since this is 4th time in last three weeks. If they catch someone, they will be losing their job. We also have someone sleeping behind our lab in a storage area, camera going there too. Guess people dont need a job.  

Seriously though, you gotta be one screwed up person to pee under someone's desk like.

My lab cowroker asked me who I "p@##@d off? No pun intended.

What a week!!!!

• Texas Deere and Horse, boyscout862, twostep and 1 other said thanks

#2 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,395 Thanks
  • 39,658 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 07:46 PM

Maybe you have an unwelcome guest staying there!

#3 David Brown OFFLINE  

David Brown

I said I work on them. I never said I fix them!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8570
  • 4,217 Thanks
  • 2,314 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 07:46 PM

Wow, that's messed up!  Sorry to hear of this but I bet you are VERY interested in seeing who is doing this to you.  Rest assured, if they over heard your boss talking about cameras, it won't happen again.  Hope you took note of who was in ear shot of the conversation, not that it wouldn't get around.  I'll bet you will be "relieved" to get this one behind you.

#4 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 08:06 PM

That sure is a strange one! So are they positive that there isn't any type of sewer line in the wall near your cubical?

#5 Alc ONLINE  

Alc

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 5,446 Thanks
  • 6,611 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 08:10 PM

Holy crow !  Whats with someone ????  hope it doesn't happen again

#6 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 6,480 Thanks
  • 4,937 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 08:23 PM

Nope no sewer line, on second floor, bathrooms on other side of lab,  looks just like when my dog pee'd on floor. There is only 6 people who even know the company has a camera, me , my boss, my 2 lab coworkers, plant mananger, and the maintenance engineer who sets it up. We all work 7-5 or so, this is happening from someone in the plant on night shift when no lab people are there. They fired one of our chemist in November using it, he was sabotaging the other chemist's chemicals and equipment. People are becoming nut cases. We are all being hush/ hush to everyone, we really want the person to keep doing it so we can find out. They may not tell me for protection, but if a person gets fired, then guess I will know. I think the person sleeping knows we are on to them, they haven't done it since last Friday night, they were doing it 3 times a week.

#7 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7225
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 08:26 PM

Is it possible that somebody is bringing their dog in after hours and its marking territory? If not somebody deserves to be fired. 15 years or so ago we had a jerk peeing in the coffee maker, ended up serving time over it.

#8 DougT OFFLINE  

DougT

Dog Approved

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,716 Thanks
  • 4,274 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 08:29 PM

That sure is a strange one! So are they positive that there isn't any type of sewer line in the wall near your cubical?

An old buddy lived in a senoir assisted living apartment. He kept finding water on his bathroom floor. He had the maintenance guy up to check the tub and toilet a few times and they couldn't find anything. One day he came home to water running out of his cabinet in the wall and the room flooding out. A pipe had let go in the floor for the apartment above. That was the end of the mystery!

#9 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,697 Thanks
  • 8,555 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 09:09 PM

Looking forward to the outcome on this.  I can't imagine someone doing something like that but there are a lot of nutcases out there.

#10 philips100 OFFLINE  

philips100

• Member No: 4935
  • 72 Thanks
  • 82 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 10:16 PM

If people would quit watching those crazy reality TV shows and spend more time on GTT, they would not be thinking or doing such malicious acts.

#11 tractorgarden OFFLINE  

tractorgarden

Junk Whisperer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2291
  • 1,277 Thanks
  • 1,432 posts

Posted February 08, 2013 - 12:31 AM

Tahoe, You must tell the idiot when you catch him,URINE BIG TROUBLE MISTER!
WEE WEE WEE WEE. Jokes aside, this is just wrong. hope you find the *##)!&^!!!
  • MH81, tractorgarden'sbabe and TAHOE have said thanks

#12 twostep OFFLINE  

twostep

Rockstar

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10198
  • 1,850 Thanks
  • 2,476 posts

Posted February 08, 2013 - 03:59 PM

Is it possible that somebody is bringing their dog in after hours and its marking territory? If not somebody deserves to be fired. 15 years or so ago we had a jerk peeing in the coffee maker, ended up serving time over it.

that was my first thought... and I hope that is the case.

The pee is under your desk right? my desk is pretty low so to pee under my I would either have to be really short or get on my knees... just pointing that out.

#13 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 6,480 Thanks
  • 4,937 posts

Posted February 08, 2013 - 07:36 PM

tractor garden you a comic hahaha

2 Step, it looks like someone pee'd over by the way or on the leg of my desk, then because of floor, you can see where it ran across floor then puddled over by my garbage or this time both can and another stream under my desk, must've had a full bladder this time. If it's someone's dog, they are tying it to my desk since the lab is huge with other cubicles/desks. I think it's a plant guy marking his territory.

I was told to just watch it for now they need to catch the sleeping guy first, but he hasn't been back all week, I think that one got to the plant as all the maintenace guys were warned by maintenance engineer.  We aren't telling anyone about the peeing though.

If it happens again, I am going to have to put old computer on my desk and move somewhere cause it's starting to smell, but we don't want to move and clean too much other than mopping as to scare them off.....sucks I tell ya!!!

• tractorgarden said thank you

#14 Amigatec OFFLINE  

Amigatec

Collector of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5899
  • 2,023 Thanks
  • 3,172 posts

Posted February 08, 2013 - 08:32 PM

Sounds like a roommate I had when I was in the Army. When he got drunk he would pee anywhere. He would go out in the hallway and pee on some bodies door. One night when I was sleeping he climbed over my bed and out on the window sill to pee. We were on the THIRD FLOOR!! He was in a total blackout. Never even know he was doing it. Finally one night he was so drunk he tried to rape someone. Last I knew he was sent to Manheim.

#15 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,697 Thanks
  • 8,555 posts

Posted February 12, 2013 - 11:16 AM

Did you ever catch the person doing this?  What was the out come?