Showed up and the guy just started chuckling... "how much of this thing are you wanting?", "as much as I can fit in this car".... "alright, let me fire up the cutting torch".
The guy was great to deal with and I taught him a lesson... From now on his posts will say "LOAD AND LEAVE". Poor guy spent 2 hours with me using HIS tools to disassemble as much of it as I had to. The only parts I didn't bring home was the fender/floor pans and one part of the tunnel cover. If I had brought extra money I would have tossed him and extra $20 for the help... btw, I only gave $50 for it.
The thing was dry as a bone on the outside so no leaks. I had to pull the sump tube off of hte bottom to get the rear end off the frame so I went ahead and drained most of the rear end fluid and it was pretty and red (I assume it's supposed to be red). I know it was clean, didn't stink and had no water in it. The deck lift cylinder has no rust and the hydraulic system hadn't been opened.
Found out when I got home that the rest of the fluid decided to drain... on my front seat.